KaevurMati is offline Associate Member

Caught cold BADLY in the middle of the cycle.

I'm on the middle of the cycle of Test E (500mg/week) and EQ (400mg/week). About 5-6 days ago I fell ill (it's not test flu, I seriously caught cold). My nose is very runny (been like that for days, especially very heavily last 24 hours) and I keep sneezing all the time. At night I have hard whooping cough. I have very little or no fever at all (never actually had high fever).

What should I do?

1) Keep training and injecting with the usual plan and ignore this shit.

2) Keep training and injecting with the usual plan and eat a shitload of medicines.

3) Quit training for 1 week and keep injecting regularry.

4) Quit training and injecting for 1 week.

5) Quit the whole cycle.

6) Something else...

Thanks for everyone who can help. Sorry for my bad english.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I went through the same. Your immune system is suppressed so you will notice it takes longer to get over the cold. I just tried to ignore it.

KaevurMati is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, my immune system has never been so weak. And I live in a cold country as well.

But I would like to have proffessional comment for this case. Not sure if it is good to ignore.

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    Mate

Im 3 weeks in to my Deca and test cycle and Ive picked some cold like illness. Theres no way im stopping for anything !

Im in the gym tonight hitting the shoulders and calves.

I say a big FCUK YOU to flu and viruses !

Bodytalk

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If it is real bad take option 3, a little time off, lots of sleep, but do not stop the injects, in a few days when you get to feeling better you'll be glad you did rather than pounding your head against the wall and staying sick for 3 weeks.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Option Three!! Take Option Three!!!

I'm with Shorty. Option No. 3 is sound.

Don't put off your injections, as stopping and starting is going to mess with your final results.

Take some time off, maybe up to a week, from the gym. Your body needs all its strength to fight off this infection, and you'd just be overstressing an already overstressed body. If you're on a 12 week cycle you're only giving up 1/12 your potential gains. If you keep training straight through, not only will you be working out at less than peak performance, you run the risk of having this bug go on for two or even three weeks.

Rest, eat, medicate, and continue your injections. Now might be a good time to experiment with all those multi-vitamins +C you've been wanting to try.

Good luck. This temporary set-back will soon be in your rear-view mirror.

BigLittleTim

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Also, you'll be doing all your pals in the gym a favor.

A friend of mine, who had just finished "running the rack" for bicep curls, came over to me and, rubbing his puffy red runny eyes, told me he had a wicked case of Conjunctivitis.

Thanks buddy. I'm gonna go wash my hands now...

BigLittleTim

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Besides, I bet you would be amazed how much your body grows when given proper rest.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by KaevurMati
    Yeah, my immune system has never been so weak. And I live in a cold country as well.

But I would like to have proffessional comment for this case. Not sure if it is good to ignore.
    You want a professional comment, go to the doctor.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel for u man.. I decided that next cycle I will do will be in summer. I dunno why but cycle + cold weather = getting sick ... it sux, a lil while back I developed pneumonia (prolly not resting contributed a lil at öeast) and ended up being sick 4 a month!!
    I think number 3 is a good option, if u have fever than I would definetly stay home.

dale is offline Associate Member
    won't GH bump your immune system while on a cycle. i was on GH almost three months before my first injection and followed it through past PCT.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i read an article on this last year in mens health. the doc in there said basicly if its above your neck go ahead and work out. below then stay home...like in your lungs. so thats what i do for whatever thats worth

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    i read an article on this last year in mens health. the doc in there said basicly if its above your neck go ahead and work out. below then stay home...like in your lungs. so thats what i do for whatever thats worth
    could u specify a lil more what u mean.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    could u specify a lil more what u mean.
    yea, basicly the princaple was if it's a head cold without a fever go to the gym no problem, but on the other hand if your whole body aches and your coughing up a lung and green shit is coming out, stay home and recoup.

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    take time off sleep keep the shots going and get well the go back at it

Headred15 is offline New Member
    Tip..... Your body is never suppost to produce green material...So if your coughing up green stuff, shitting green stuff or blowing green stuff out your nose....

Your sick.

Thread Information