cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member

Smile hospitalized for 7 days!! DAMN ABSCESS!!

The last shot I took was 10 days ago in my right thigh. I shot 1mL tren /prop along with cottonseed oil to help with the pain. Fine the first day, the second had a large amount of pain, on the third day I couldn't apply pressure to my foot or walk. The amount of pain I had with each step was ridiculous, i wish that upon no one. The pain site was about the size of a silver dollar, then grew to an area of 8" by 9", from my knee to my hip! It was emergency room time! It had turned into a major abscess/infection and was admitted fo 5 days. MRI came back with no abscess but the infection was huge. I'm wonderin where the hell i went wrong??

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn! did they remove your leg?

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cFIRES670
    The last shot I took was 10 days ago in my right thigh. I shot 1mL tren/prop along with cottonseed oil to help with the pain. Fine the first day, the second had a large amount of pain, on the third day I couldn't apply pressure to my foot or walk. The amount of pain I had with each step was ridiculous, i wish that upon no one. The pain site was about the size of a silver dollar, then grew to an area of 8" by 9", from my knee to my hip! It was emergency room time! It had turned into a major abscess/infection and was admitted fo 5 days. MRI came back with no abscess but the infection was huge. I'm wonderin where the hell i went wrong??
    Where did you buy the cottonseed? Did you filter the batch with a .22 Whatman? When you added the cottonseed was that filtered if so by whom?

i bought the cotton seed from this site. It was in a bottle with a cap so i wondered how sterile it was and no, i did not filter it??

is there a process im unaware of to filter the oil??

is there a process im unaware of to filter the oil??
    I was just curious because this sites' cottonseed is said to be filtered at .22. Having said that, when I made my last batch of tren , I only added half the oil to the mix when disolving so I didnt have to filter almost 40cc of oil in .45 and .22 Whatmans since this cottonseed is already filtered. So after filtering my batch in .22 and into the sterile vial (which was very clear and clean mix), I then just added straight into the vial the other half of the cottonseed without the filter and then noticed that my batch was now a little cloudy. I started shooting that batch 3 days ago and this morning I have flu symtoms. No infections around the injection sites whatsoever, but your thread just peaked my curiousity. I will never mix a batch like that again and the only reason I did was because of someones instructions on doing so from here. Live and learn, I guess.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I got some AR cottonseed oil too. I haven't used any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I got some AR cottonseed oil too. I haven't used any yet.
    Dont get me wrong, I have always used AR's cottonseed and my last batch before this one I added 1/2 cc to each dart but I let them sit around for a few days prior to injecting and never had a problem.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    i bought the cotton seed from this site. It was in a bottle with a cap so i wondered how sterile it was and no, i did not filter it??
    What do you mean a bottle with a cap?If it isn't crimped and sealed then it is not sterile!!!

~Pinnacle~

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What do you mean a bottle with a cap?If it isn't crimped and sealed then it is not sterile!!!

~Pinnacle~
    yeah, if it isn't a sealed multi-dose vial, let's assume it isn't that sterile. live and learn... sucks about the abcess, hope all heals well

marc101 is offline New Member
    def not sterile thats why you got the infection, although since me and you got our gear from the same person and every site I use swells up it kinda freaks me out

I go right to the grocery store and but straight up peanut oil in the baking aisle.

bigman1 is offline New Member
    It may not be the cottenseed oil but maybe the BA content. I notice if the BA content is to high I get the same thing. I just got over a lump a size of a softball right on my hip. I lanced it and nothing but dark blood no pus so I started a good gramnegitive and gram positive anti-b and it took away the redness and the heat and it took three weeks for the oil to disperse and just now does it look like nothing at all happened. Sucks but I know it is the BA for me because when I switch the company and used the same gear I get no pain or lumps.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm throwing mine out....sorry to hear about the abcess bro....Hope all goes well...

Thread Information