Thread: baby aspirin?

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member

baby aspirin?

I was watching ronnies video and hes going through his toolbox of vitamins and he says that baby asprin is good. Is this worth taking with my cycle to thin the blood a little. From what I have read steroids increase red blood cell count and thickens the blood. Does anyone take it?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be interested in hear more if others are doing this. I was wondering if with the higher RBC that a person would be more likely to get a clot and have a heart attack and aspirin would help thin the blood to help avoid this (lower it not make it 100%).

Oldman

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    He probably includes it in his eca stack. Thats what I get-81mg.

Although I like your question-beneficial to take by itself on cycle-I dont know.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Aspirin also appears to reduce the inflamation of arteries and blood vessels, helping to prevent plaque accumulation. Long-term use of small doses of aspirin (~81mg) has been shown to reduce the occurance and severity of heart attacks. I'd say anyone on cycle and/or over 35 should be taking it anyway. Can't hurt.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    A baby aspirin/day is proven to be beneficial to the health of an average person, so I think it is a good idea regardless of the cycle. Personally, I don't take aspirin because it can be very hard on my stomach.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    A baby aspirin/day is proven to be beneficial to the health of an average person, so I think it is a good idea regardless of the cycle. Personally, I don't take aspirin because it can be very hard on my stomach.
    The regular version does the same thing to my stomach but the coated doesnt.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I take 2 baby aspirin's a day! Do a google search on aspirin, its really a modern miracle drug.

MJ

Thread Information