Jizzle is offline New Member

Question friend got pulled over with gear on the dash

One of my friends got pulled over for speeding and he had gear everywhere in his car and on the dash and didn't even hide it when the cop came up. Then the cop was like "you gotta be ****in kidding me, what is that?" And my friend was like "I have to be honest with you, I do anabolic steroids " and the cop went on to ask him all about them and if he thought he could hook him up with some if they met up later and my friend said that he couldn't and the cop just wrote him a ticket for speeding and took off like nothing else happened. I thought police took anabolic steroid possesion a little more seriously? Does anyone have any similar experiences with the police?

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Good thing your buddy was smart enough to say he couldn't get him any. Sneaky fvcking cops...

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    obvious question.....why the F did he have gear all over his car and on his dash?
    Scenerio 2- He wrecks while speading and kills himself or others...they find suace...
    Morning paper front page.....
    "MAN ON ROID RAGE ...KILLS"
    Instead of....
    "SMACK OFF HAS NO COMMON SENSE"
    LOL

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dude how fukkin retarded do you have to be to drive around with that shit on your dashboard.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I hang empty viles from my rear view mirror, is this bad?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Dude how fukkin retarded do you have to be to drive around with that shit on your dashboard.
    I know right, and we wonder why people and govt. (USA) have a negative idea of gear, and people who use it.
    Because of cock pounders doing shit like that.

Jimbo2 is offline New Member
    Actually, uniformed officers could care less about gear. They've got more important things to worry about.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo2
    Actually, uniformed officers could care less about gear. They've got more important things to worry about.
    I'm pretty sure its dependant on which cop you get.. a younger guy who works out might let you off but the ****in police chief or a state cop would be a hardon about it.

jinos is offline Member
    WTF? Can't beleive your friend would be that stupid. He's one lucky a@s, although I do know some pigs in my gym that do hella gear.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Pretty dumb, I agree. Maybe next time he should just get a bumper sticker that says, "I'm a big ol' juice head".

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Pretty dumb, I agree. Maybe next time he should just get a bumper sticker that says, "I'm a big ol' juice head".
    LOL

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I hang empty viles from my rear view mirror, is this bad?
    Yeah....lmao....

My personal plates say "JUICED". Then have syringes shaped into license plate frames. Cops pull me over and I sell them stuff......

Unusual but probably true....I dropped 15 or so primos outside of my car when a cop pulled me over on the freeway at night. He found them a few minutes later and asked me if these were my roids and I said "I dunno, we're on a public freeway, anybody could of thrown that stuff out". Got a ticket but no mention of the juice...Hmmmm, that's funny. Donut master probably went home that night and injected my gear. Hopefully he's as stupid as he looks and he got shut down with no knowledge of PCT.

kia
    kia is offline New Member
    in my cuntry it is illeagle to buy orsell steroids ! but u can use them and if the cops se your gear they cant do shit about it! now that is stupid,wuldent you agree

I've heard of similar situations before. Most cops really dont know what the hell it even is, so it's alot of paperwork and BS such as lab tests blah blah blah. As long as you dont have a shitload, they'll usually be a little more reasonable with gear. But why the **** take a chance by leaving the shit in the open?

needle is offline Senior Member
    All i can say is i get poped for actually hiding my shit deep in my truck and he gets away with it on his dash!!!!!!! Somethings f---ed up here
    ????????

chest6 is offline Banned
    im gonna go ahead and write i take steroids and i buy steroids ..want some all over my car with shoe polish...that should do the trick

G-13 is offline Member
    Gotta be a joke....

"I got to be honest with you i use anabolic steroids ," who the fuk says that.
    Any normal person would have been shitting their pants...

If you would of told us that he told the cop that he said "Yea i juice" or something close, then i would have believed you...so im going to call

Take this to the lounge...

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Donut master probably went home that night and injected my gear. Hopefully he's as stupid as he looks and he got shut down with no knowledge of PCT.
    I have no idea why, but that had me laughing hysterically.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Gotta be a joke....

If you would of told us that he told the cop that he said "Yea i juice" or something close, then i would have believed you...so im going to call

I agree, who rides around with gear on their dash? Wouldn't it slide around when taking turns?

Jizzle is offline New Member
    I dont understand what ur getting at G-13? What difference does it make what he referred to it as? He was trying to be honest to avoid getting in deeper shit...and i'm sure he was shitting his pants...

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I have no idea why, but that had me laughing hysterically.
    Actually I feel sorry for cops who chose that career thinking it would be a good thing to do. But they just don't make that much money and they do a hell of a lot of paperwork. Nobody likes seeing them except other cops. Kind of alienating when on patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    im gonna go ahead and write i take steroids and i buy steroids..want some all over my car with shoe polish...that should do the trick
    Yeah, maybe the cop will hook you up for good price on some of his supply that he's confiscated?

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzle
    I dont understand what ur getting at G-13? What difference does it make what he referred to it as? He was trying to be honest to avoid getting in deeper shit...and i'm sure he was shitting his pants...
    This is why,..copy from some website

Anabolic steroids are legally classified as a Schedule III substance, meaning that: 1) they have the potential for abuse less than the drugs or substances in Schedules I and II such as cocaine, 2) they have a currently accepted use in treatment in the United States, and 3) abuse may lead to moderate or low physical or high psychological dependence. The Schedule III classification is a factor that determines the criminal penalties for illegal conduct related to them.

Under Federal law, a defendant convicted of trafficking or possessing anabolic steroids faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for a first offense. For a second offense, the maximum penalty is 10 years in prison and a $500,000 fine. Defendants also face the possibility of civil forfeiture proceedings for any property connected to the offense, civil fines, denial of Federal benefits, and ineligibility to possess a firearm.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Gotta be a joke....

I agree. This story is a little farfetched. And if it is real all I have to say is wtf. I don't know what is crazier, leaving your gear on the dash, or the cop trying to buy gear from your friend then letting him go.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoever is dumb enough to leave their gear on the dash and speeds in his car deserves a speeding ticket at least.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Donut master probably went home that night and injected my gear. Hopefully he's as stupid as he looks and he got shut down with no knowledge of PCT.
    that shiat is so funny bro! lmfao!

well i gave my friend a 50ml bottle of winstrol v....because i had two...i sold one and gave him one...well he bought some needles at the walgreens...used it twiced...he gets pulled over for speeding...the cop asks for registeration he goes to the glove box....this mutha****er had alot of shit in his glovebox all the time...when he opens it a 22gauge needle goes flying through the air...the cop asks what is that for...my friend doesnt say anything so they pull him out find the 50ml bottle with some more
    syringes....they take his stuff and let me go...

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    all i can say about this is what a dumb ass

znak is offline Senior Member
    Sh*t, this story is nothing.

I glued dbols and syringes all over the hood of my car. Everytime I get pulled over, I asked the cops if they wanna buy some roids and tell 'em I'll throw in a few used syringes if they buy enough.

They always laugh and invite me to talk at the local high school about drugs and stupidity.

I like them a lot!

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    bullshit story revisited

imanewbie is offline Associate Member

Talking

Actually I feel sorry for cops who chose that career thinking it would be a good thing to do. But they just don't make that much money and they do a hell of a lot of paperwork. Nobody likes seeing them except other cops. Kind of alienating when on patrol.

i agree about the money thing...but i was always against cops, i always felt that they were out to get my all the time cause i used to get pulled alot for dumb shit...but a few weeks ago i went riding around on a shift with the local police ( called a ride-a-long) from 330pm=1130pm....these mother ****ers were some of the coolest people i have ever hung out with..they all acted ;like teenagers...laughing and joking, they had eachothres back on every call, treated me good as shit...i have respect for em man...all the shit they go through, and locally here they only make about 33k....i make more then that and i am a 21 yr old electrician at a damn shipyard...until you actually go riding around with them or hang out with them while they are workin...no one really has any idea how their job really is.... i was also thinking about tellin the cop that i was on roids, and asking him how serious they take it....but i decided not to

Darkness is offline Member
    LOL that was funny, but sounds like bs!

i forgot to mention that a local police officer was killed in the line of duty last saturday during a bank robbery.....saw pics of the funeral...and my mom sang in it....he was respected by many people...cops from all over the east coast were there.....sorry...i know this is off topic but i just wanted to add that

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo2
    thats what you think.. steroids are a controlled substance and if you get a hardon cop hell take you to jail on 1 vial..

now about the cop letting him go.. he got lucky bottom line.. That same cop could be as dirty as the cops in new orleans..

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta be a joke....

any normal person wouldnt have juice on the dash either.. this thread is as useless as " can i drink winny"..

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the support Imanewbie....I myself am a police officer and don't do it for the money obviously. Seattlejunk, it's a shame you have such a low opinion of police officers, maybe you've just had bad experiences with them. As far as AAS laws, i think they are total bs and were enacted by grandstanding politicians wanting their voters to think they enacted these laws "for the children". I have not done any cycles so far, but it's not out of the question. I know there are many officers who juice in order to have a "level playing field" with the doped up crooks who would try to take their life in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsun
    Thanks for the support Imanewbie....I myself am a police officer and don't do it for the money obviously. Seattlejunk, it's a shame you have such a low opinion of police officers, maybe you've just had bad experiences with them. As far as AAS laws, i think they are total bs and were enacted by grandstanding politicians wanting their voters to think they enacted these laws "for the children". I have not done any cycles so far, but it's not out of the question. I know there are many officers who juice in order to have a "level playing field" with the doped up crooks who would try to take their life in an instant.

no problem man, i got mad respect for police officers now, in my city at least....i dont respect the ones that beat the **** out of old men and stuff like that...but like i said i do respect the ones around me....the officer that died last weekend was actually only fresh out of the academy in may...he was in the navy for 20 yrs then retired and became an officer..he was married with 2 kids....its really a shame that his life got taken by a crack headed bank robber

Thread Information