jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Excessive Bright Yellow Pee?

started a cycle of dbol , test e, and eq this week. im drinking a gallon and a half to two gallons of water a day. pretty much the same amount before i started the cycle. before i started i pissed often but not as often as i am now. and every time i go now its a bright yellow. before the cycle the only time my pisss was yellow was after taking supplements or cheating on my diet. is this common for it to be yellow all the time and is it commmon to urniate more often even though im drinking the same amount of water as before the cycle. thanks guys.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    if you're pissing alot, it's b/c you're drinking alot. Keep the fluid intake up and don't worry about whether it's more or less than it was before.

as far as the bright yellow, I don't know. I drink a gallon or so a day, too, and my piss is pretty clear or light yellow.

maybe it has to do with your diet? what's your diet like? or maybe from the d-bols?

jdh
    i know im pissin alot because im drinking a lot. but i was drinking this much before the cycle and not peeing nearly enough. i was getting up once in the middle of the night. now its like 3 to 4 times. my diet is clean except for the 2 or 3 cheat meals i have a week. all lean high quality proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbs. only time i eat simple carbs is after training.

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    i normally have neon bright ass yellow pee in the morning. once i get my multi vit and about half a gallon of water down it starts to clear up. by night time i have over a gallon of water down and im pissing clear every 20-30 min.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    high dosed mutlti vitamins will make ur piss bright yellow, but drinking plenty of water like u r doing should clear it out. the dbol will make u piss more in the begining cause ur body is holding water (at least for me i noticed more pissing on dbol). dont worry about anything, if it starts to burn while u pee or if u r pissing alot & u r concerned go see ur doctor, cause sometimes it could be a bladder infection. but thats a common thing & could be treated w/ a common antibiotic. u should be allright.

BD

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    high dosed mutlti vitamins will make ur piss bright yellow, but drinking plenty of water like u r doing should clear it out. the dbol will make u piss more in the begining cause ur body is holding water (at least for me i noticed more pissing on dbol). dont worry about anything, if it starts to burn while u pee or if u r pissing alot & u r concerned go see ur doctor, cause sometimes it could be a bladder infection. but thats a common thing & could be treated w/ a common antibiotic. u should be allright.

BD
    B vitamins especially will turn your piss day - glo. Changed multi vitamins or added a B cmplex to the mix? Check your shake suppliments too - they add vitamins. Using a B-12 injectable? Thats usually what does it.

jdh
    ive been taking two twinlab b-100 caps a day. along with milk thistle. im gonna add some cranberry extract for the kidneys.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    yeah thats perfectly normal its just the b-100 caps.

jdh
    nice, thanks for the help guysb

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    i know from personal experiance that d-bol will turn your piss yellow and with out alot of water a darker yellow ... its the d-bol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    1.5-2 gallons of water a day, liver detox pills and 1000-2000mg of cranberry extract for kidneys.Break the cranberry up into 3 times daily, you piss it out alot with that amount of water.

jdh
    nice info. im doing all that minus the cranberry but i will pick some up

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    its the B. I bought those exact ones to fight against deca gyno. b 100 from twinlabs at dpsnutrition. very nice..I also noticed super weird yellow piss.

on another note..TRY taking ANIMAL PAK if you want to see flourescent yellow piss LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    oh yes...thast the other thing. my dbol REALLY DARKENS my piss. lol thats exactly what it is in addition to the multi vits..

i do the b 100 plus animal paks 13 damn vitamins + dbol test and deca lol ya..piss is yellow and nasty..but hey..it clears up I drink about 2 gallons of water a day on the low end...and I piss every 30 min.

dtr98 is offline Member
    was doing the cranberry, but was told dandelion root is better than cranberry ??

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    1.5-2 gallons of water a day, liver detox pills and 1000-2000mg of cranberry extract for kidneys.Break the cranberry up into 3 times daily, you piss it out alot with that amount of water.

Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    was doing the cranberry, but was told dandelion root is better than cranberry ??
    dandelion is a diuretic, it will have the opposite effect from what you want with respect to your kidneys.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stryker5555
    i know from personal experiance that d-bol will turn your piss yellow and with out alot of water a darker yellow ... its the d-bol
    Yes, it's the Dianabol . Does it to me too.

BigLittleTim

dtr98 is offline Member
    thanks bro:
    guess i got some bad info

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    dandelion is a diuretic, it will have the opposite effect from what you want with respect to your kidneys.

Thread Information