Ottawamuscle is offline New Member

Test Cyp/Proviron Cycle ---thoughts?

Hey all respected members of steroid .com. In case your not tired of reviewing people's cycles, then here's another for you.

Goal: 10 to 15 lbs lean mass

Weeks 1 to 12 400 mg Test Cyp 1 stick /w
    Weeks 1 to 3 d-bol @ 30 mgs per day - just a jump start
    Weeks 5 to 12 50 mgs Proviron ed.

PCT of HCG and Nolva and Clen .

Thanks guys.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks pretty good for a first. I'd suggest running the dbol for the first 4 weeks and injecting the cyp twice a week I.E. monday morning/thursday evening. I'd also get more proviron and run it weeks 1-15.

PCT starts 18 days after your last cypionate shot.

Clen can be incorporated in to pct. If you plan on running the clen for more than 2 weeks at a time you can refresh your receptors with benadryl every two weeks.

As a preventative measure I use a-dex @ .25mg ED and nolvadex @ 10mg ED during all my cycles.

good luck ~eGGz~
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-15-2005 at 11:32 AM.

Hey thanks bro. Good advice. Good idea with the Proviron for the duration test C is active past the last shot.

Appreciate the advice.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Run the Proviron the whole way through ...

Run the Cyp at about 600 - 650. It's the weakest ester of Test ...

Probably should frontload the test instead of just trying to hold a bunch of water with DBol , perhaps use OT instead.

Oh, and for clarity's sake, I didn't recommend bumping the test JUST because it's weaker, but also because the results of 600mg are better than 400mg, and there aren't any scientific reports of any INCREASE in sides (negatives). So, = sides, but more gains, means smarter dosing.

Thanks TrumanHW,

But...wouldn't the Proviron block the water retention and other estrogen nasties from D-Bol?

And another but...I have read that front loading dosn't do much for most (works for a few) especially with the longer esters...

Unoid is offline Member
    we cannot comment on your likelyhood of attaining your goals. Reason: We don't know your experience or stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    we cannot comment on your likelyhood of attaining your goals. Reason: We don't know your experience or stats.

Fair enough...

39 6'2 225 approx 13% bf
    one cycle before this was 5 week dbol @ 30 mgs ed. put on 25 lbs and still have 20 of it.
    Experience? Isn't that a little personal!!!

Goal...to still be 39 and 6'2 but be 230-235 with 8 to 10% bf

Nope - it doesn't. Although my nomenclature is wrong ... it's more SERM like than aromatase inhibitor. And as such, the proviron will keep you from getting gyno by keeping your androgen:estrogen ratio more "male characteristic" favorable. However, in terms of water retention, not at all. Secondly, you're doing nothing for the Progesterone. My reason for having liked your choice of Proviron is mainly because it completes the 3 AAS classes. DHT (proviron) Test (duh) and Deca (19-nor). I wasn't looking at it from the prospective of an anti E, as you'll have other things to contend with. The other reason I was advocating proviron is because it reduces SHBG.

Thread Information