Thread: T3/prolactin

dragon69 is offline Member

T3/prolactin

some have said here to take T3 with tren to keep prolactin down. But you I don't see how. TSH will be depressed and therefore TRH will be high so prolactin will be as well.
    Anyone have input on this?
    Hooker your input would be nice here.

bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never seen anything about taking t3 w tren to keep prolactin down...most suggest t3 w tren because tren will inhibit thyroid function

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i have never seen anything about taking t3 w tren to keep prolactin down...most suggest t3 w tren because tren will inhibit thyroid function
    Yes I understand that, but some have said this as well. Can't recall who, but seems wrong. Hookers profile doesn't mention that but somehow he comes up for memory as connected to the conversation.

bump

bump

actually I was wrong, it IS in hookers tren profile....

"Ironically, even though Para is an excellent cutting drug, it will lower your thyroid level(11). Doing this, by means of the body’s negative-feedback-loop, also raises prolactin. Ergo, I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid suffering from increased levels of prolactin and the host of unwanted side effects this could cause."

So does anyone actually have experience with adding T3 working for decreasing prolactin and therefore increasing libido?
    See I would think that the added t3 would decrease TSH and therefore increase TRH and thus KEEP prolactin levels elevated.

Hooker where are you here? Could use your input here.

bump

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I have always run 25mcg/day with Tren and had no problems with prog. gyno. Not sure if it actually helped but I agree with hooker's profile, it makes sense.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I have always run 25mcg/day with Tren and had no problems with prog. gyno. Not sure if it actually helped but I agree with hooker's profile, it makes sense.
    i too have ran tren 100mg ed, along side with my T3 administration 7 weeks out from a show. i've ran the same program 3x for pre-contest and i have noticed no gyno, libido was still high, and i was dropping body fat lightning fast.

T3 last 7 weeks,

wk 1 25mcg
    wk 2 37.5mcg
    wk 3 50mcg
    wk 4 75mcg
    wk 5 50mcg
    wk 6 25mcg
    wk 7 25mcg
    wk 8 12.5mcg last day of administration is followed by 4 days of junking out.

next week i start tren and T3 again for i'll be 8 weeks out from show date.

Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    no I'm not talking Progesterone, but prolactin.
    Well when your thyroid decreases prolactin rises due to a Drop in TSh and a resultant rise in TRH.
    His idea was to replace the T3, but I don't think it'll work see cause due to the replacement T3 there will therefore (due to negative feedback mechanisms) be a resultant drop in TSH (senses the T3 and stops stimulating the thyroid by cutting off TSH). The TSH drop will increase TRH to try to get the TSH up but will also cause a rise in prolactin. So therefore it shouldn't work when you consider proper endocrine function (I'm in Medicine).
    So it could be an error in the profile, which will happen from time to time. Or perhaps there is some mechanism that I am not considering. I've been waiting for a response from hooker to give an opinion, but it looks like I'm not going to get 1.
    Come on Hooker, talk to me here.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    bump

thinking about this and maybe it only works if there's LOW DOSE. The feedback mechanism would be in effect at higher doses but perhaps it wouldn't at a mere replacement dose only.

Hooker?

bump

Thread Information