SpiderRico is offline Member

When to start TREN?

How many cycles does one need under thier belt before running a tren cycle more specifically tren and prop. ?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I woudl wait for 4-5 cycles, reason being there is so much good to be gained from milder steroids like deca and eq, before messing with a poison like tren . Don't get me wrong, it is a great AAS, but it has sides, brother, big time.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm unaware of any rules of this nature.But since I'm in a conservative type mood today,I'd say after your third cycle of running various compounds(For the first 3) you'd be ready to indulge.

~Pinnacle~

how is the acne factor while taking tren ive been running deca test e and dbol four weeks in now and ive had some bad acne ... how is the acne and other sides compared to this cycle?

Tren has been reported by many as causing hella acne. Do a search for tren and acne, bet you get all the hits you could ever want.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I woudl wait for 4-5 cycles, reason being there is so much good to be gained from milder steroids like deca and eq, before messing with a poison like tren. Don't get me wrong, it is a great AAS, but it has sides, brother, big time.
    I don't myself consider deca to be a very mild steroid . It is much more androgenic than testosterone and will shut many people down hard.

I'm not saying that tren is mild by any means. And the side effects, as always, vary from person to person. First time using tren, I strongly recommend tren ace over tren enan incase the sides are too much.

Deca , MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love Deca, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!(salivating quietly)

I would also add that deca is not more androgenic than test, it is more anabolic having a score of 125:37 Anabolic:Androgenic. Whereas on the same scale Test scores 100:100, and Tren is a magnificent 500:500.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-13-2005 at 10:47 AM.

ya ive seen that tren scored 500 on that scale so trens acne would be much worse then the cycle im running at the moment?

Thread Information