Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    chest6 is offline Banned
    they said u looked big? haha what a shitty reason

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    Definitaly. Perhaps if you had offered them some doughnuts they would have let you off!

believe it or not a couple of weeks ago i was comin home from the gym and saw two cop cars parked in a dunkin donuts/baskin robins while in uniform. i doubt they were on a lunch break at 11-12 o'clock at nite.

The OutLord is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6

ha ha thats true. ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by JNel04

believe it or not a couple of weeks ago i was comin home from the gym and saw two cop cars parked in a dunkin donuts/baskin robins while in uniform. i doubt they were on a lunch break at 11-12 o'clock at nite.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ward065 is offline Member
    this is totally fuc*ed up. in the USA , i have not heard of any pro bbers being stopped by police because they were too big, and then searching their house WITHOUT probable cause, such as what happened to you

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    damn man I am sorry to hear that... it sucks. But a piece of advice for you and anybody else... We have rights, the best one being the right to remain silent. 99% of convictions are because the person admitted thier guilt trying to reason or be a smart ass. Keep quiet! If you stay quiet you give them nothing, and they have to work for everything they want against you. Short of them finding a bottle of test in your pocket police are many times aware that the only way to nail someone is by getting an admission of guilt, so SHUT UP!

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6

PROBABLE CAUSE
    Either way i'd take it as a compliment, sucks for them if it turns out I would be clean(not at the moment though ).

ward065 is offline Member
    indiangod, that is true in the us, i dont know if its true in sweden though...their laws are probably quite diff than us laws in many respects

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    this is totally fuc*ed up. in the USA , i have not heard of any pro bbers being stopped by police because they were too big, and then searching their house WITHOUT probable cause, such as what happened to you
    LMFAO, though feel sorry for you dude!! that sucks.
    BTW, you still can reward your friend for what he's done, nice to you!

Here in Sweden when you join the policeacademy you have to get circumcised, a few years back there was a year they introduced a new cuttingtool for that process, needless to say it wasnt reused next year. An entire years worth of cadets had alittle "accident" in the circumcision process.

So now we got a years worth of cops roaming the streets in search of punks they can put down because they now speak with a falsetto voice.

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Whole story sounds kinda wack to me bro, sounds like they had a little to much personal info on you before they stopped you. You might want to really look at your so called boys and check there loyalty. Not saying they arent loyal man, but you never know who is gonna be a rat once they are put on the hot seat.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    Whole story sounds kinda wack to me bro, sounds like they had a little to much personal info on you before they stopped you. You might want to really look at your so called boys and check there loyalty. Not saying they arent loyal man, but you never know who is gonna be a rat once they are put on the hot seat.
    Mmmh, true!! watch your back, dude, all i can say

Yep it sucks!!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    nemen va faaaaaaan , vad gjorde han vilket jävla svin, blir så jävla trött på detta, hur mycket fick du i böter? kill em , kill em all. vilken fittiig historia de drog för dig, fan kanske ska dra grejerna hemmifrån , her ett paket liggandes i tullen förtillfället...lol, lite skraj e jag men , kan man få finkan för att ha grejer tror du?

lycka till, rulla med IGf-1 under det 1,5 åren ska tydligen inte synas

nalbano34 is offline Member
    that really sucks....wish you luck!

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    From now on, all Swedish neighbours! Keep your orals in a vitamin or medicine bottle. For the injectible, make an INSULIN label ... or something like tsimilar.

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    nemen va faaaaaaan , vad gjorde han vilket jävla svin, blir så jävla trött på detta, hur mycket fick du i böter? kill em , kill em all. vilken fittiig historia de drog för dig, fan kanske ska dra grejerna hemmifrån , her ett paket liggandes i tullen förtillfället...lol, lite skraj e jag men , kan man få finkan för att ha grejer tror du?

Djävla snutar.

Har inte fått något alls än..! det har precis dragit igång allt ihoppa.

min vän som åkte ditt för lite sedan , tidigare nämd här i texten.
    För han efter rättegången så fick han totalt ett helvete med att eventuelt behålla sitt körkort , inklusive att socialen började bråka med han & undrade om han var en lämlig pappa..!
    men slutliga straffet var ca 10 000kr totalt inklsive automatisk avstängning från alla gym i 2 år.
    det de kom över i razzian där var motvarande som myndigeterna räknade alla steroider i IU oavsätt tablet var en tablet 1 iu.
    en mililiter = 10 Iu.
    han hade ca 1500/1800 Iu hemma & har man 3000 Iu eller mera hemma klassas det som organiserad försäljning & det ska vara klassat som doping.
    då kan man lätt räkna med fängelse..!!.
    det krävs en del för att åka i buren,om du nu inte kanske har något vilkårligt sedan innan.

jag vet inte men jag tror inte du ska vara oroligför att hämta ett paket..! vad ska polisen säga..! hur kan du veta vad som finns i paketet!!det är inte olaglit att få hem ett paket.

tack för tipset. jag funderar på insulin som jag har kört förut + Tillväxt & där sa du en bra ide IGf-1 .

Mvh tack på förhand

ska över sätta detta till Engelsa i morgon. *
    i will convert this text to Englich to morro. *

shit bro, that sux. if 10 iu is 1ml than 3000iu is nothing, 100ml of test 100ml deca and 100ml eq, hmmm ...better waist some...lol

wtf, can they forbid you go to the gym and for 2 ****ing years, **** i hate cops and the ****ing goverment...listen everyone SWEDEN SUCK,
    It is so ****ing rediculs,

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    From now on, all Swedish neighbours! Keep your orals in a vitamin or medicine bottle. For the injectible, make an INSULIN label ... or something like tsimilar.
    got any space there in norway bro, cuz im comming, better pay, better workingcondistions, better laws, **** sweden

****ing cops!

They haven´t sent me anything yet..! It just started rolling.

My friend that they took in a while ago, I mentioned him earlier.
    After his trial they gave him hell about his drivers licens, the social offices then started to mess with him about if he was a good father or not..!
    The final penelty for him was 10.000:- SEK / 1 EUR = 9,41 SEK / and suspention from all the gyms under 2 years.
    What they found at his house was aproxmently 1500/1800 Iu, the prosecutors/police counts all steriods in Iu, 1 pill is 1 Iu no matter the substance. 1 ml = 10 Iu.
    If you have 3000 Iu or more at home the count it as organisised salesment and it´s classifies as steroid use .
    If this is the case you can count on going to prison..!!
    It takes a great deal before you go to prison, less if you have an earlier conviction that includes steroid use and salesment.

I don´t think it´s a problem, the police can´t arrest you for picking up a package, when you don´t now whats in it!

Thank you for youre tip! I´m thinkin of insuline that I´ve used before and human growth hormone , and your good idea IGF-1.

Thank you in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    LMFAO, though feel sorry for you dude!! that sucks.
    BTW, you still can reward your friend for what he's done, nice to you!

Englich
    I will find a nice surpise to my good friends, for their help when
    I got busted.

Real friends are there for each other when you need them.

swedich
    jag ska hitta på något, jag är så djävla glad för upp bakningen av minna vänner .

Riktiga vänner finns där när man behöver dem

got any space there in norway bro, cuz im comming, better pay, better workingcondistions, better laws, **** sweden

Hmmm yea sweden law suck.

In norway ! do they have Snus? General Snus?

That is Life :-D LoL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I was busted today..! **** Cops.-baksidan-p%E5-snus.jpg   I was busted today..! **** Cops.-upp-i-fr%E5n-ner.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by The OutLord
    Hmmm yea sweden law suck.

In norway ! do they have Snus? General Snus?

That is Life :-D LoL
    lol så jälva lol, snus rules yes they got snus in norwy but hell more expencive that in sweden just cross the border and the price i 5 times cheper...lol snus kicks as....

Everything is more expensive in norway, good thing that norway will be gone in acouple of years when Bush declares that the norwegian goverment is hosting and funding evil terrorists with all that oilmoney

Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    Everything is more expensive in norway, good thing that norway will be gone in acouple of years when Bush declares that the norwegian goverment is hosting and funding evil terrorists with all that oilmoney

lol så jälva lol, snus rules yes they got snus in norwy but hell more expencive that in sweden just cross the border and the price i 5 times cheper...lol snus kicks as....
    vad kostar snusen i norge?
    how much does it cost to buy Snus in norway?

i have no clue, but around 90sek i belive

aperently the best thing to do is get some sort of space in norway, like a safe to store your gear, but thats pritty shitty if you dont live near by the border

i have no clue, but around 90sek i belive

O M F G ....!!!!!

THAT IS VERY EXPENCIV.

When I start to use Snus i remember when a snus cost somthing like
    8/10 sek.
    now the goverment whith all taxes snus cost like insain 25 / 30 sek.

I woner what the Bensin price is on a 1 Liter sek in Norway.
    The cheap bensin i have sen i today is 12,65 sek for 1 Liter.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    damn man I am sorry to hear that... it sucks. But a piece of advice for you and anybody else... We have rights, the best one being the right to remain silent. 99% of convictions are because the person admitted thier guilt trying to reason or be a smart ass. Keep quiet! If you stay quiet you give them nothing, and they have to work for everything they want against you. Short of them finding a bottle of test in your pocket police are many times aware that the only way to nail someone is by getting an admission of guilt, so SHUT UP!
    yea.. but done , is done .

I Agree , ( to shut up )

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Mmmh, true!! watch your back, dude, all i can say

If some body have ratle on me , from the begining...!

I will show what Testo punch can do...!!!
    I will show that hell are walking in the ratlers home....!!!

taking a about fights / funny fights LoL!!! Ha ha ha ha..!!

He he he

My girlfrend she is cool .

she have the first day in blackbelt in Judo.

belive or not to belive , she kick my as some time when we are Wrestling and joking.

3 / 4 years agoe she was swedich master in seniore Class. and she is only
    23 year old ...LoL

Quote Originally Posted by The OutLord
    If some body have ratle on me , from the begining...!

I will show what Testo punch can do...!!!
    I will show that hell are walking in the ratlers home....!!!

taking a about fights / funny fights LoL!!! Ha ha ha ha..!!

He he he

My girlfrend she is cool .

she have the first day in blackbelt in Judo.

belive or not to belive , she kick my as some time when we are Wrestling and joking.

3 / 4 years agoe she was swedich master in seniore Class. and she is only
    23 year old ...LoL
    Testo punch...lol
    cool girl you got, wanna have some that protect my as, wanna share...JK
    peace

100m champ is offline Member
    if they did take down your number make sure you change it cause when that happens they normally tap the number they took from you.. good luck

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    I'm in my last year of prelaw undergrad and about to go to law school and i'm reading this thinking wtf ...then realized you live in sweden...

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    wtf you talking about?
    keep your liberal shit in the political forum.

first off id like to send my regards on gettin caught.. this is why i live in canada. i can have 40 amps on myself and get charged with UN-PRESCRIBED tylenol 3.

which aint shit... maybe a fine.. or some community service

Never ever take anything to the gym or leave it at home. always have a hiding place, or a seperate p.o box. come on guys, if ur gonna do illegal shit. use ur heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better start building ur own gym at home bro! good luck!!!!

-ghdt
    Last edited by GetHugeDieTrying; 10-15-2005 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    first off id like to send my regards on gettin caught.. this is why i live in canada. i can have 40 amps on myself and get charged with UN-PRESCRIBED tylenol 3.

which aint shit... maybe a fine.. or some community service

Never ever take anything to the gym or leave it at home. always have a hiding place, or a seperate p.o box. come on guys, if ur gonna do illegal shit. use ur heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better start building ur own gym at home bro! good luck!!!!

-ghdt
    It was on my own gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    wtf you talking about?
    keep your liberal shit in the political forum.

shit for WC..!

liberal For a nother room..!

( But that dont chang That Democrosy is the one and only in me..! )

But of course...!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    I'm in my last year of prelaw undergrad and about to go to law school and i'm reading this thinking wtf ...then realized you live in sweden...
    it`s crazy..!

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    if they did take down your number make sure you change it cause when that happens they normally tap the number they took from you.. good luck
    Yeep that is done.! The first thing I did...!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information