fanatic is offline Member

"Sloshing" sound after quad injection

Has anyone ever heard a "sloshing" sound after injecting? I did yesterday after a quad injection. The only thing I can figure is that I injected in between two heads and the oil couldnt desapate normally. Everything is cool now though, just a little soreness.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You actually heard the gear "sloshing" around in your leg? Fvcking wild, never heard of such a thing, what pin length are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    You actually heard the gear "sloshing" around in your leg? Fvcking wild, never heard of such a thing, what pin length are you using?
    Lol that's the exact same reaction I got from all the "vets" I talked to. We sat there and listened to it and everyone was like "what the...?" Anyway, I used a 23g 1in dart in my quad. I know I got it in the muscle and no oil came out or anything. I guess it was just a freakish thing. The sound went away after a few hours or so and Im still alive so I guess it was nothing big.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Wild stuff bro, well we all have some crazy sh*t happen form time to time, and most of us live................

Yeah, I guess so. You can imagine how freaked out I was when I heard that sh*t. I was just rubbing the muscle like I always do after I inject and I heard it. Oh well, the gears in there somewhere- thats the main thing. Lol

Thread Information