Thread: Out of Gear!!

rookie84 is offline Banned

Out of Gear!!

It saddens me to post this, but as of Monday of this week, I ran out of gear. I've been running 1 cc of Deca w/ 1 1/2 cc of Test 250. I have more on the way, but I more than likely won't be able to get my hands on it for a few weeks. Will missing a week or possibly 2 affect the cycle in anyway?, because as soon as I get more gear I plan on resuming where I left off.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie84
    It saddens me to post this, but as of Monday of this week, I ran out of gear. I've been running 1 cc of Deca w/ 1 1/2 cc of Test 250. I have more on the way, but I more than likely won't be able to get my hands on it for a few weeks. Will missing a week or possibly 2 affect the cycle in anyway?, because as soon as I get more gear I plan on resuming where I left off.
    Number one rule of AAS make sure you always have enough gear to run the cycle. What happened did someone jack some or did you lose some? I hope you didn't run out of PCT

SpiderRico is offline Member
    why would you run the cycle if you didnt have enough to begin with .. you wouldnt have worried about it if you just ordered it all at once ... my first cycle i got stuck for a bottle of test and eq and if fuct my cycle i guess sometimes we have to learn the hard way

GOLDEN RULE #1....Make sure you have EVERYTHING before starting any cycle.

How long you been on your current cycle??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That is a rookie move!

~SC~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie84
    um let's see.

If you don't consider low baseline hormone levels (due to suppression by exogenous hormone use)...coupled with trace exogenous hormone levels (due to the cessation of said administration) 'affecting your cycle'... then no!

~Nark

p.s.

Ditto on ~SC~'s comment.

This was a rookie move...

Why start a cycle without everything you need right there?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    his name says it all.

big_C is offline Member
    Big time rookie move bro..i make sure I have everything from day one, including pct and some backup gear JIC.....

rookie84 is offline Banned
    I did have enough with my original plan, I was gonna run 1 cc or each for 10 weeks. I decided to up the test dosage in the 2nd or 3rd week. Between the last post and this reply though, I found out I'll have my gear on Tuesday, so I guess the situation is defused. I agree whole heartedly, definetly a rookie move, hence the username "rookie84"

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    Number one rule of AAS make sure you always have enough gear to run the cycle. What happened did someone jack some or did you lose some? I hope you didn't run out of PCT
    Write this advice down. Please so it won't happen to you ever again.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    start pct and save ur gear for ur next cycle. if it was only a 10 weeker then u only have to wait about 3 months before u can start another. look on the bright side some of us run 6 months on and 6 off. for some reason the 6 off always goes so slow.

Thread Information