NickHex81 is offline Associate Member

Spot Injection Itching..

Does this ever happen for y'all? My recent injection is itching, but it feels good to scratch it. Should I not?

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    never really got Itchy before, but thats just me.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    itching is a sign of a problem. I wa just at the doc today, ill tell ya what happened.
    About a week and a half a go I spiked a wack in my ass. all went fine.
    about 3 days later it looked like I had a small pimple show up, but no littel white head. next day it was bigger and itchy, I took a shower and heated it up and squeezed. a little bit of puss ( just like a zit) came out. seemed ok the next day, but the next on.....it was itchy red as hell, pain full and the size of a golf ball. I spent the next 2 days sucking crap out with a syringe. seemed better for a day. then right back to that golf ball. I went to the doc today and here is what I got: a local, cut open, bandaged, and a presript of APO-CEPHALEX.
    the point of my post is not to scare you, but let everyone know how easy it is to get an infection, and not to wait to long to go to a doc. had I have gone in sooner, I would have been fine with meds. And this can happen to any of us. I follow a very clean and carefull procedure when I inject, and I got nailed.

lets make my experience be a reminder to all of us to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    itching is a sign of a problem. I wa just at the doc today, ill tell ya what happened.
    About a week and a half a go I spiked a wack in my ass. all went fine.
    about 3 days later it looked like I had a small pimple show up, but no littel white head. next day it was bigger and itchy, I took a shower and heated it up and squeezed. a little bit of puss ( just like a zit) came out. seemed ok the next day, but the next on.....it was itchy red as hell, pain full and the size of a golf ball. I spent the next 2 days sucking crap out with a syringe. seemed better for a day. then right back to that golf ball. I went to the doc today and here is what I got: a local, cut open, bandaged, and a presript of APO-CEPHALEX.
    the point of my post is not to scare you, but let everyone know how easy it is to get an infection, and not to wait to long to go to a doc. had I have gone in sooner, I would have been fine with meds. And this can happen to any of us. I follow a very clean and carefull procedure when I inject, and I got nailed.

lets make my experience be a reminder to all of us to be safe
    Reminds me of Greg Valentino. lol

Glad to hear you're okay now!

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, well there is no ball, it just itches. Definitley no puss, but i'll watch out for that. Yeah dude, i'm always scared of getting an infection, so i'm always clean!

Thread Information