team guy is offline New Member

New Vs. The Real Thing?

I've done 6 cycles since 1995. All D-bol (oral) followed by winny (oral) 3/4 through the cycle, then followed by Clen to cycle off. I have had Great results with this formula. It has been two & half years from last cycle.

Question: Is the new synthetic (HGH) Semi legal stuff worth trying? what would be a good start cycle? I still run 3 miles every day and swim 1 mile every other and lift on a five day on, one off. Anyone with reasonable advice?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It begins again......................

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    u love this stuff shortie....admit it!

team guy is offline New Member
    Thanks For Your Insite. Oh, Thats Right Lack Of. One Smart A** Reply Deserves An Other. Don't You Think?

hunter111 is offline New Member
    I would say that the best thing you could do for yourself is to try a test cycle and see how you respond to that before moving up to GH. More info is needed before one can say for sure. Stat and goals would help.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by team guy
    I've done 6 cycles since 1995. All D-bol (oral) followed by winny (oral) 3/4 through the cycle, then followed by Clen to cycle off. I have had Great results with this formula. It has been two & half years from last cycle.

Question: Is the new synthetic (HGH) Semi legal stuff worth trying? what would be a good start cycle? I still run 3 miles every day and swim 1 mile every other and lift on a five day on, one off. Anyone with reasonable advice?
    Just curious to know what you do on the 7th day if after 5 you take one off then that still leaves one day.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I wouldn't call these cycles. There more like half-azz cycles IMO. Clearly you aren't ready for HGH if you can't even run a cycle properly. Welcome to the site and start researching!

Thanks For Your Insite. Oh, Thats Right Lack Of. One Smart A** Reply Deserves An Other. Don't You Think?
    Here's some insight for ya, read first then ask questions. This will help you understand our thoughts and where we come from. You will not find too many around here who call what you did a cycle, sorry but it's true.

And yes MuckDog, it does help pass the time, LOL.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Here's some insight for ya, read first then ask questions. This will help you understand our thoughts and where we come from. You will not find too many around here who call what you did a cycle, sorry but it's true.

And yes MuckDog, it does help pass the time, LOL.
    Can I get an Amen?

And as far as this new "semi-legal" HGH, if it is sold by a supplement co. fuggidtaboutit! All the "similar to" and "just like" shit they sell is crap. If it some new scrip, someone qround here will know about it.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    If they calim its HGH and it didnt cost about 600-1000 its fake... Point blank

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    not to change the subject or anything, but between Smak and Hooksetter, there are some nice racks up in here.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Can I get an Amen?
    Amen!

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    not to change the subject or anything, but between Smak and Hooksetter, there are some nice racks up in here.
    LOL yeah id prolly choose his though....But its a close one

Thread Information