seadam is offline Junior Member

Calorie question

I've gotten a lot of good feedback about my first cycle. Most posts have been against me trying Winstrol only. I prefer to do it that way before I try anything more. It's my first cycle. Therefore, I'm taking 350mg Winstrol per week for 6 weeks. I'm looking to tighten up and put on maybe 5 pounds or so. I don't care so much about size. What is a good amount of calories I should shoot for? Like I said, I'm trying to tighten up and put on just a bit.
    Last edited by seadam; 10-13-2005 at 03:00 PM.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    well....if you didnt listen to us before, why would you listen to us now???

hunter111 is offline New Member
    OK so you have choosen to go against the advice you were given, but please say 350mg ED was a typo

Yes, it was a typo, meant 350/wk. Listen, I appreciate all of the advice. I'm just not ready to try test yet. The advice really is appreciated so please, try and understand that I'm simply not ready. Winstrol at 350 a week for 6 weeks is good for me for the 1st go. Just help me out with the caloric intake.

Believe me, I'm open to advice. I could use some on this calorie plan. At some point, I will be ready to try other stacks but as a first time user, this is comfortable for me. Your advice on caloric intake would be very helpful. Thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by seadam
    Believe me, I'm open to advice. I could use some on this calorie plan. At some point, I will be ready to try other stacks but as a first time user, this is comfortable for me. Your advice on caloric intake would be very helpful. Thanks
    Your not open to advice as you haven't taken into respect what a Winstrol only cycle will achieve. The sides will far outweigh the gains.

If your not ready for a testosterone based cycle then your not ready at all for AS. Why arnt you ready for Test?

You need to do some quality research as its cleary evident you have done near to nothing. Otherwise you would agree with the many member's advice and steer clear of a Winstrol only cycle.

If your not going to listen to the many experienced and educated members on this board, then do somthing like a Tbol 50mg/ED or Var 60-70mg/ED cycle for 6-8 weeks. The gains will most probably be of higher quality and more easily obtainable. Your joints will also thank you for it.

Your choice and your health.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Why don't you try asking this in the diet forum? JMO

I am open to advice and I do appreciate it. I have also been reading a lot recently. The problem is that I am a bit nervous of test. I can't get these media horror stories about side-effects out of my head: gyno being the worst thought.

I am open to advice and I do appreciate it. I have also been reading a lot recently. The problem is that I am a bit nervous of test. I can't get these media horror stories about side-effects out of my head: gyno being the worst thought.
    who are you going to believe???? the ****ing media idiots, or guys that have been using it for many years? and could also help with ways to get rid of gyno, and how to prevent it to begin with.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The side effects from the media are grosely over hyped. I'm on my 1st cycle myself (Test Enan 500mg/wk for 14 weeks). Havent had any headache's, no deepening of the voice, no liver/kidney cancer, no uncontrollable aggression, heart attacks etc... The most serious side effects become evident when you abuse them. Using massive dosages for long periods (years even). Its like any drug, abuse it, and suffer the conseqeunces.

That aside. Gyno can be prevented. Drugs such as Letro, Nolva and Proviron can be taken to vastly minimize the effects. I'm not running an anti-e currently but have Nolva on hand. Just take precautions.

You must educate yourself more and more and undertsnad what drugs to use together and how to combat sides. AR is the best place, in my view, for this.

Enough preaching from me. The balls in your court.

i am currently taking 1200mg of test/wk and 600mg/wk of deca . and i also take 250mg/wk of test during my so-called "off cycle". i dont have problems besides ball shrinkage. but there is something to take to cure that as well. for every negative, there is alot more positive, and a way to combat the negative.

hunter111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    who are you going to believe???? the ****ing media idiots, or guys that have been using it for many years? and could also help with ways to get rid of gyno, and how to prevent it to begin with.
    I love the way the media portrays gear use. If everything they said was true you would see 250lbs muscle men walking around with D cups and kidney machines everywhere they went. Seadam Listen to the people that have experience with gear and if you ask for help or advice from them take it, these people are tring to help.

Fair enough, I'll take the advice more seriously. I went back through a recent post and I couldn't find one real convincing argument to stay away from winny-only cycle. All I've heard about is joint pain. Can you advice me on exactly why, for a 1st time user, winny-only cycle is bad?

Better yet, since tbol was mentioned as a better substitute for winny-only...why not winny at 50mg/ED and tbol 50mg/ED...would that be better?

TADOLFI is offline Member
    seadam,
    If you really want the winny only - it's your call.
    Just don't expect to put on a lot of size with it.
    One thing I know is that this one can mess with Cholesterol levels, so just keep an eye on that if you are doing blood work.
    Combining with Turanabol would not be a bad thing, if it is what you want.
    Everyone has good intentions as far as advice - but it's your body and your comfort level and if you feel good about just trying an oral by itself for the first time, then do it.
    I'll be curious to hear your thoughts after the cycle, so try to post some info later.
    Thx and Good Luck

Tadolfi

Thanks for the advice. I am a bit uncomfortable with test right now. I don't care about size too much right now. I just want to experience it and then I'll see how I feel. I'll probably go with the winny-only cycle. I heard that I'll need to take glucosamine during and after as well. Any thoughts on PCT for winny-only? Also, I keep hearing different things: some say with injectable winny to do 50mg/ED or 100mg/EOD. So the difference comes down to 50mg each week. Any thoughts?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Fair enough, I'll take the advice more seriously. I went back through a recent post and I couldn't find one real convincing argument to stay away from winny-only cycle. All I've heard about is joint pain. Can you advice me on exactly why, for a 1st time user, winny-only cycle is bad?
    Well do you want to keep your hair? If so, I wouldn't do a winny only cycle.

Smak, Ok, elaborate

Thread Information