Thread: Eq Emergency

ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Eq Emergency

Wuts up guys....

Little info on EQ PLEASE....I have previously taken two cycles, one consisted of just sust250 at 500mg a week for 8 weeks....i went from 140-165.......then i took a cycle of 400mg deca a week and 400mg of test each week for 8 weeks and i went from 165-183....I am considering taking EQ but i didnt know if i should take test with it as well....wut will I get from just taking EQ at 50mg each day....please help

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Add some test to it. By itself it works but the test makes it so much better. I just did 500mg of each a week and was very happy. If you can try to get your hands on the 200mg/ml so you won't have to be a pin cushion.

question on that though....am i going to get cut from this or big...alot of people keep telling me they are getting more veiny as well ad more cut while on EQ

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gained some size on eq and test but it has made me more cut and a lot more vascular too. It depends on your diet. No matter what the veins will come.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    im on eq and test right now, and i have taken eq seperately before and not seen much except some vascularity... take it with 400mg test also... like said above, look for the tt boldenon eq which is 200mg/ml, thats what im using, and its working good.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro eq is the nectar of the gods.it will give u size and strength while keeping water retetion down thats why its best to hit test with it,and yes it makes the spider webs come out its great!the pumps are awesome not mention u better stack up on your groceries as it skyrockets your appetite.

thats wut i like to hear guys...thanks alot for the help...ill keep you all posted on progress

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Im also taking Eq and test and in middle of 4th week and my strength has went through the roof but not really blowed up yet, I have got more defined though.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    here comes the EQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information