big&tall is offline Associate Member

Atrial Fibirllation And Flutter Caused Buy Test Syp ???????????

Hi guys i went to the er and they said i have atrial fibrillation and flutter do you think it is from the test syp im on 600mg week in week 7 of 10. one doc said no one doc said yes. so i have no idea.need help please!!!!!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    humm....unfortunately i have no idea on that one. what made you go in the first place? - were u having any symptoms???

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    im curious why you went to the er as well

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First and formost I am not a doctor. With that said I would think it is not a direct result from testosterone . It may be an indirect result. If the first doctor you told about test just said thats it, he may have not looked into the situation you are having in depth enough. The other doc that said it was not it sounds like he was sure of his statement as most docs will not discount something.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    as always meso has a good point there. im still curiously awaiting a response from big&tall

wensday went to the jim 6in the morn about 6;30 my heart went crazy and could not cach my breath all day till 5;00pm went to the er to find out what the hell was wrong
    the doc they put me on some shit too fix my heart beat in my iv and put me in damn icu from 7;45pm till till 8;30 during the night my heart beat converted on its own the doc said if it had not they wher going to shock my heart into the right beat.

Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    Hi guys i went to the er and they said i have atrial fibrillation and flutter do you think it is from the test syp im on 600mg week in week 7 of 10. one doc said no one doc said yes. so i have no idea.need help please!!!!!
    Nope, atrial fib. and flutter occur because of a problem with the nervous (electrical) conduction (spark plug) in the heart. This simply means that the engine (being the heart) is firing without using the spark plug. A nervous impulse is being sent from somewhere else within the heart tissue. This causes the muscle (being the heart) to contract (pump) off beat with the pace that is set within the SA node (spark plug). I do not see how it would be possible for this kind of condition to be as a result of test. Other heart related problems I could see, but not this one.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Most likly it was all ready there and the juice just brought it to your attention!!! Ive seen this a few times with new users in the gym! Most likly it was a prexsisting situation...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    wensday went to the jim 6in the morn about 6;30 my heart went crazy and could not cach my breath all day till 5;00pm went to the er to find out what the hell was wrong
    the doc they put me on some shit too fix my heart beat in my iv and put me in damn icu from 7;45pm till till 8;30 during the night my heart beat converted on its own the doc said if it had not they wher going to shock my heart into the right beat.
    Make sure you are talking to a cardiologist... This could be genetic. You are not taking clen or an appetite supressant are you? Listen I would tell the cardiologist what you are taking. Have them explain how a hormone could cause your heart rhythm to fluxuate at all. Keep asking until you are satisfied to ensure they are not just blaming a male hormone because they do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Make sure you are talking to a cardiologist... This could be genetic. You are not taking clen or an appetite supressant are you? Listen I would tell the cardiologist what you are taking. Have them explain how a hormone could cause your heart rhythm to fluxuate at all. Keep asking until you are satisfied to ensure they are not just blaming a male hormone because they do not know.
    i go nex week too the cardiologist and i told him do not blam the roids because its easy he was there last night and he wil see next week he knows im on test only

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    hypertension can often cause atrial fib....have you been monitoring your BP while on cycle? if your fib is not the result of a congenital defect, i would put my money on the fact that it is being caused by hypertension, a side effect of AAS

bp is on the money even when my heart was going crazy it was still fine bp that is

bump

no body got any thing to add need help dont know to quit on not

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats odd if your heart was in true A-fib then the Bp would not have been regular.......because a fib causes the heart to basically quivver which means it doesn;t have the ability to properly propel the blood into your system.... so if your bp was right on then i dont think it was Afib

all i know is what the docs told me they said that fast or slow does not have any thing to do with bp the top half quivers and the bottom does the pumping during afib
    Last edited by big&tall; 10-14-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Thread Information