the good guy is offline Junior Member

test is the devil mama

Ok I think every one on this board with over 2 hundred-post thinks a cycle with out test is like the black pelage. I see people all the time showing there cycles and if it does not have test they immediately get ripped apart. Saying you need to do more research you will destroy you liver that’s the worst cycle I have ever seen. Now this all my very well be true but a lot of the cycles I see posted are right out of the anabolics 2002 2005 so my question is does William liewellyn not know any thing about cycles is his info out dated. I under stand that there are going to guys outhere that post some stupidly huge cycle don’t event know what pct is by all means rip them apart. Those are the people that give users a bad name. But if is using whatever research he has available and base his cycles on that give him a break and if these books are total bullst%t than why do they let them advertise on this site. I understand I importance of test so please don’t preach to the choir I would still never bash someone who did there own research and it was not the same as mine

Sauced is offline Banned
    I used to wonder the same thing. However, after a few cycles, I'd say Test is key IMO. It has enormous benefits when on a cycle.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the good guy
    Ok I think every one on this board with over 2 hundred-post thinks a cycle with out test is like the black pelage. I see people all the time showing there cycles and if it does not have test they immediately get ripped apart. Saying you need to do more research you will destroy you liver that’s the worst cycle I have ever seen. Now this all my very well be true but a lot of the cycles I see posted are right out of the anabolics 2002 2005 so my question is does William liewellyn not know any thing about cycles is his info out dated. I under stand that there are going to guys outhere that post some stupidly huge cycle don’t event know what pct is by all means rip them apart. Those are the people that give users a bad name. But if is using whatever research he has available and base his cycles on that give him a break and if these books are total bullst%t than why do they let them advertise on this site. I understand I importance of test so please don’t preach to the choir I would still never bash someone who did there own research and it was not the same as mine

I hope you're not doing a deca only cycle....

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    uhoh not this again. i think it's safe to say that if someone did a cycle with and without test, he would prefer the cycle incorporating testosterone

NO i am not a guess the point of this thread was missed

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Look you can run whatever cycle you want. For most purposes, incorporating test is the most effective and safest thing to do with a cycle. Your body was designed to use test, and so if you shut down, you want a replacment.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you look around you will see plenty of posts where an individual is having some sort of performance/libido problem that can be traced back to a test free cycle. Not everyone has this problem but it is common enough that as a safety precaution I recommend using test as a base for any cycle.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    If you look around you will see plenty of posts where an individual is having some sort of performance/libido problem that can be traced back to a test free cycle. Not everyone has this problem but it is common enough that as a safety precaution I recommend using test as a base for any cycle.
    well said eggz

The point of this thread was not for any one to support there use of test in a cycle. My point was not to bash guys going off information they have gotten out of books advertised on this site

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    test is the best!

The point of this thread was not for any one to support there use of test in a cycle. My point was not to bash guys going off information they have gotten out of books advertised on this site
    Fair enough.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Yes - some of the critisicm can be pretty harsh, but if you're here to learn, you soon figure out who is full of it and who knows what they are talking about, and then throw out the crap. If you get bashed, consider the source.
    This isn't an emotional support board......

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I'm full of shit and proud of it! But I love test like a fat kid loves cake!( small 50 cent tribute lol)

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    Yes - some of the critisicm can be pretty harsh, but if you're here to learn, you soon figure out who is full of it and who knows what they are talking about, and then throw out the crap. If you get bashed, consider the source.
    This isn't an emotional support board......

You mean this isn't the ED support board, sonofabitch! I figured with all the test being recommended round here this place had to be anti ED.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    I haven't read any books. I and many others have studied the shit out of this. We also have the experiences of many thousands of guys that have done many different cycles.

Testosterone is a very effective steroid and a good basis for nearly all cycles in men.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    You mean this isn't the ED support board, sonofabitch! I figured with all the test being recommended round here this place had to be anti ED.
    ED? WTF?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i would be so shut down if i didn't put test in my cycles. i have a hard enough time restoring normal test levels with test in cycle and pct. i did a deca only cycle and deca/dbol cycle and lost a wee bit of my gains. to each his own though. when i first started cycle i wouldn't have listened to anyone anyways so i learned through expierence. advertising is money and it's gear related. don't believe everything you see on the internet.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    not quite understanding this post.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    Me neither punch.....

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    I think he means Erectile Dysfunction.

It's a joke of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    ED? WTF?

That's ED as in Erectile Dysfunction Capn. Now it make sense?

I thought the sarcasrm would be palpable, guess I overestimated my target audience. J/k

manc is offline Member
    NO i am not a guess the point of this thread was missed
    i asked a similar quest regardin some of the things i read about fakes in his book.i took it for gospel what he advised about staying away from norma deca that didnt have the date on the box actually indented into it rather than just black ink type,..2 years later after acusing guys of selling fake gear or turning my nose up at it,turns out thers loads of REAL pics on this board with black print for the date.
    And he recom mexico gear

That's ED as in Erectile Dysfunction Capn. Now it make sense?
    Yeah - got it Shortie. I had my stupid hat on today..... much funnier now.

I thought the sarcasrm would be palpable, guess I overestimated my target audience. J/k
    I'll try to keep up with ya in the future, usually a little faster than that. Test does have that effect, hell all I need is the wind blowin the right direction....

Thread Information