physio_sport is offline Banned

Question 5-androstenediol

i know everyone hates pro-hormones.
    but i keep on reading the benifits of 5-AD like improved imune system, faster recovery etc..
    and i was wondering is it worth getting not to replace steroids just to use in the meanwhile.
    also i know many people are going to say why don't you get the real steroids. ive got access to them i just dont want to use them just yet.because im going to start steroids in jun-sept 02 and just wanted thaughts from users or anyone else who has an opionion on it.
    thanks.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-19-2001 at 06:24 PM.

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    Where are you getting your info? If it is from ads, I would disregard much of it. If you are young, eat and train right and get enough rest I think you will be happy with your results without any prohormones. The prohormone industry is IMO a big scam - all of it. What they dont tell you is that you must take these things every 2-3 hours because of the half life of this crap. That much would be pretty toxic to your liver. Wait for the real stuff!

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro all prohormones suck, they are a waste of money. All of the products of hyped up by the company and when you read about the product it sounds great but in reality they are worth-less, trust me bro, save your hard earned money.

Kull

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    All of them SUCK, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Thread Information