the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member

for those who stay on 6 months+

I would like to know about how bad you crash after staying on for at least 6 months and more? I found that longer cycles work beter for me but I fear not being able to recover, I would like to hear about personal experinces about if you kept your gains and made a recovery
    also please tell me your age?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bump

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    crash, no more than 10lbs and that is mostly water. I usually take break after show when i am lean already seems to be less crash.

Originally posted by eye_candy
    crash, no more than 10lbs and that is mostly water. I usually take break after show when i am lean already seems to be less crash.
    how long were you on? also how long is off? some bro's say I came off and didn't lose anything, but they were only off for like 2 weeks.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    Close friend of mine had both kidneys removed last fall. He's 23. He was on sustanon and nolvadex at the time. He was constantly on some cycle or other for a full year. Oh yeah, he also has high blood pressure and is at high risk of heart disease. But, he looked great-7% fat, solid muscle and cocky all year!
    What do you think?
    Was it a good trade?
    Two kidneys and a heart for a year of coolness?
    Another thing-his sister is going to donate one of her kidneys for him. She's 17. Guess who's not going to Prom?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Wow thats mest up. Thats not woth it in my opinion. I thimk if your gonna juice you gotta be smart about it. I feel that you can juice safely your whole like, as long as you are smart about it, and are aware of the potential dangers/side effects. On time off you should cleanse out your system. Kidneys, liver, blood, colon, everything. This will keep your body nice and fresh.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    1.5 years then 8 weeks off, then back on 2 years almost, now off for 16 weeks. Blood work is always been fine so far, other than natural production when i am on. Your friend on year round cycle a) probably never had blood work done until he was sick b) was geniticly pre-deposed to kidney problems w/ spin off to High BP etc...

Not telling ppl to stay on year round just giving my 2 cents.

I will also add this the KEY is knowledge, and taking measures to avoid problem, blood work every 6 months, check BP from time to time. Use your anti-E's
    Last edited by silverfox; 05-07-2002 at 03:26 PM.

Originally posted by Destructo
    Close friend of mine had both kidneys removed last fall. He's 23. He was on sustanon and nolvadex at the time. He was constantly on some cycle or other for a full year. Oh yeah, he also has high blood pressure and is at high risk of heart disease. But, he looked great-7% fat, solid muscle and cocky all year!
    What do you think?
    Was it a good trade?
    Another thing-his sister is going to donate one of her kidneys for him. She's 17. Guess who's not going to Prom?
    that is bad and i'm sorry about that. like you said he had high blood pressure not only is it bad for your heart, but bad for the kidney which in your friends case it messed him up. also water retention is bad for your kidneys. did he use a lot of harsh drugs such as anadrol , fina, and halo?

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    thats sad, deffinatly not worth it.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Destructo
    What do you think?
    Was it a good trade?
    im a lil confused he got his kidneys removed last fall and his sister IS going to donate her kidney well what is filtering his blood now dont u need kidneys to live

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by the quest aka ef

that is bad and i'm sorry about that. like you said he had high blood pressure not only is it bad for your heart, but bad for the kidney which in your friends case it messed him up. also water retention is bad for your kidneys. did he use a lot of harsh drugs such as anadrol, fina, and halo?
    exactly,

That is a harsh story, but sust and nolva dont' have much to do with your kidneys. What esle was he doing...? or was it unrelated to juice totally...

Sounds like a case of specious reasoning....he did sust&nolva and lost his kidneys- therefore sust&nolva kill your kidneys.....?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    that and like most people from 19-25 did he drink heavy.What other things may have caused or antagonized the condition?

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    you can stay on dialysis for a while...its just a pain in the ass 3 times a week sometimes and its an all day process...

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Dont do 6 months on, im not in the mood for another horror story...please.

bump..

He was on the sustanon Because he contracted high blood pressure and potential heart disease from the juices he was taking before. You see, he was "playing it safe" in his mind by switching to sustanon.
    He's been on Dialysis since late October. He's lost 20 lbs or so. There hasn't been a history of Kidney or heart problems in his family.
    Yeah, he's young. He was a little punk at 22-still had a high school mentality.
    Yeah, he drank and partied from time to time. I'm positive that made it worse. But, I think that article by the Original Jason on steroid addiction sums it up. AS made him a stud for the first time in his life, in his mind, and he didn't want to think about what he'd do without a needle....
    gee, uh...maybe.....E.A.T. R.I.G.H.T......W.O.R.K.O.U.T......?

I've always heard 9-12weeks between cycles.

Thread Information