test, anadrol , anavar , dbol , winni, EQ

just to clarify thats not all in the same cycle
    Now the new cycle i wanted to run
    Tren 1-12 150mg EOD
    Test Prop 1-14 100mg EOD
    Test Cyp 1-12 800mg /wk
    Anavar ???
    IGF-1 4-8 12-16 @40 Iu's ED
    Id like to use exemestane and tamoxifen for anti E's , thats if i can get ahold of the exemestane and the drug that helps prevent prolactin buildup from the tren..not a fan of leaky nipples.

Critique please

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld shoot the tren ed instead of eod...

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coorslight
    ive done 3 cycles
    test, anadrol, anavar, dbol, winni, EQ
    3 cycles and you've already run 6 different hormones I see.

What are your stats? Age, weight, bf%, height What kind of gains did you get from your previous cycles and what were those cycles?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    That's:

525mg Tren EW

1150mg Test EW

Pretty healthy doses for a third cycle. 14 weeks of ED or EOD shots will get to be tiresome.

I'd rather run the prop the first four weeks and the last 3 weeks.

You will want some Vit B-6 to go with the tren. I assume you are talking about either cabergoline or bromo. ("the drug that helps prevent prolactin buildup from the tren")

Coorslight is offline New Member
    "well mranak Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coorslight
    ive done 3 cycles

3 cycles and you've already run 6 different hormones I see.

What are your stats? Age, weight, bf%, height What kind of gains did you get from your previous cycles and what were those cycles? "

welll last cycle was
    1-14 prop at 100 mg ed
    1-4 75 mg anadrol ed
    8-14 60 mg anavar ed
    letro and nolvadex

one b 4 that was when i didnt know much
    1-12 cyp
    1-4 dbol at 30 mg ed

first one was
    a shit mix winni and eq for 10 weeks dont flame i know lol

21 , 210 pounds bf<13%, i have to fight my ass off to keep my weight especially during football season.

so lets c ill rewrite this

Tren 1-12 75mg ED
    Test Prop 1-5 , 11-14 100mg ED
    Test Cyp 1-12 800mg /wk
    Anavar 4-14 50 mg ed
    IGF-1 4-8, 12-16 @40 Iu's ED

id really like to do eod shots if i can get away with it ,, 14 weeks of prop ed did really get annoin really fast.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    That is A LOT of gear for being 21. Why do you think you need IGF?

well i thought id try it out , i read allot of good stuff about it , i wanna run it in my pct to help prevent the catabolistic effects that i experience. even with proper pct my body does not like beeing that large. i will slowly loose weight and size over months and comin back down to 210. thats the main reason, plz excuse my ignorance if im misunderstand anything or going the wrong way. i diet properly and train my ass off.
    also igf-1 is not testable im the league i play in so thats another reason.
    im running the amount of gear that i am cuase i feel that my body doesnt respond that well to gear. i could be wrong there as well

bump...

dragon69 is offline Member
    so lets c ill rewrite this

Tren 1-12 75mg ED
    Test Prop 1-5 , 11-14 100mg ED
    Test Cyp 1-12 800mg /wk
    Anavar 4-14 50 mg ed
    IGF-1 4-8, 12-16 @40 Iu's ED

id really like to do eod shots if i can get away with it ,, 14 weeks of prop ed did really get annoin really fast.
    I am doing trenA/prop right now and I have noticed a big difference since I switched to ED. Tren DEFINATELY should be ED for sure to keep sides down and judging from my personal experience I personally suspect the shutdown will be less severe with ED.

I like the cycle overall, however I can't understand why you got test C with it as A) you'll need to shot the tren ED anyway so prop would be better throughout and B) the compounds you have in there are great for cutting and having a hard body, Cyp doesn't really fit in with the others here.

Not only would I hit prop throughout, I'd also raise it a bit as I have just found that with 80mg tren ED I needed higher than 100mg prop ED so I upped it to 130 instead, I like it WAY better. The mood elevation from the test then can battle the foul mood of tren A.

Don't have alot of opinions on IGF-1, but I don't really see the need for it here as IGF-1 levels will be greatly raised by the tren A and to a lesser degree the test. Adding IGF-1 will be a waste of your money IMO and will then only depress your natural IGF-1 production. It's a waste since you're using tren already. Save your money for another cycle.
    Personally, I'd take out Cyp & IGF-1 and throw in some Masteron and maybe winstrol instead due to the synergy they create together...... Unless you have issues with DHT compounds.

no i dont have issues with dht .... the reason im using a longer acting ester is cuase i dont like doin big ass shots of 3 mls ed lol so if i have to shoot tren ed and the cyp or anth 2 times per week it makes things a lil easyer id think

Have you thought about just doing test suspension only? Like shoot it for a game or maybe a hard training day...that way you wont really have to worry about urine tests. And the pain might give you some extra aggression. If nothing else it would be cheaper.

yeah that as well but i need to gain some weight and strength. problem is that they have been known to test right after games as well so ...

bump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hmmmm. Then don't use the long esters if you're tested. Prop/tren A are quick acting, so stick with them.

You're saying you'd do enanthate 2X/week and tren ED. So since you're doing ED why not do it ALL ED? Doesn't make sense to me to not not it all like that.
    The short esters too will be good for you in regards to testing. Tren/prop will give you decent strength increases and lean gains.

Zapp is offline Banned
    ive done 3 cycles

just to clarify thats not all in the same cycle
    Now the new cycle i wanted to run
    Tren 1-12 150mg EOD
    Test Prop 1-14 100mg EOD
    Test Cyp 1-12 800mg /wk
    Anavar ???
    IGF-1 4-8 12-16 @40 Iu's ED
    Id like to use exemestane and tamoxifen for anti E's , thats if i can get ahold of the exemestane and the drug that helps prevent prolactin buildup from the tren..not a fan of leaky nipples.

Critique please
    Overkill with the tren. 75mg eod is enough to get the job done. More is not always better. The prop dosage I agree with.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Test Cyp detection time is something like 2-3 months. Is that acceptable for you?

Sounds like your biggest challenge is going to be getting in enough calories to add mass. Cook up a big pot of rice every day. My rice for today is Zatarain's Jambalaya with Cheese with two long sausage links cut up and put into it. Later on, I'll have a sweet potatoe and rotisserie chicken. Protein shakes throughout the day. And lots of other stuff.

Cycle plan looks decent enough.
    Last edited by mranak; 10-23-2005 at 10:58 AM.

welll the plan was to start the cycle in january run for 14 weeks. be done mid march . season starts in july so that leaves some time for my natural stuff to come back (with pct) and not do wat i did last season. i timed it upsothat ill be clean by the time season started but i was still recoveringfrom the cycle and it was a rough time.

now i have noticed this "steroid cleans" stuff beeing marketed on this site, is there any proof or documentation on how it works and if it does , or if it helps with the pct?

If I were you I would stick with short esters since it's gone from your body in days if you need it.

yeah im staying with shorter esters , the cyp was just another option.... disregard the first cycle

this is wat im lookin at now :

Tren 1-12 75mg ED.
    Test Prop 1-13 125mg ED.
    Anavar 4-13 50+ mg ed.
    pct starting 4 days after last prop shot.
    running hcg through cycle.
    anti estrogens and something to fight prolacting lvls or lower
    1)would it be worth it to run igf-1 at 40 ius in my pct to help keep gains , and even clen as an anticatabolic ?
    2)ill also run vit b-6 and 12 , should i run tribulus through out cycle as well ?

3)anyone know much about this "steroid clensing" stuff all over this site ? i might wanna add this in my pct.
    Last edited by Coorslight; 10-23-2005 at 05:05 PM.

I think you should end the tren and prop at the same time. And the pct starts 3 days after the last injection...not four...I know it doesnt seem like much.

k then should i do it 14 weeks or 12 ? or pending on how much i can get so it evens out ?

would it be wrong if i added some dbol at the start ? or some abombs ?

I really dont think you need all that. Your already taking short esters...so why do you need d bol? If you want to do a cycle at your age prop and tren should be the limit IMO. I dont understand...why all the gear? Is everyone on your team or that you know taking all this kind of stuff?

no i was just curious lol. purelycurious

bump still couple unanswered q's

yeah im staying with shorter esters , the cyp was just another option.... disregard the first cycle

this is wat im lookin at now :

Tren 1-12 75mg ED.
    Test Prop 1-13 125mg ED.
    Anavar 4-13 50+ mg ed.
    pct starting 4 days after last prop shot.
    running hcg through cycle.
    anti estrogens and something to fight prolacting lvls or lower
    1)would it be worth it to run igf-1 at 40 ius in my pct to help keep gains , and even clen as an anticatabolic ?
    2)ill also run vit b-6 and 12 , should i run tribulus through out cycle as well ?

3)anyone know much about this "steroid clensing" stuff all over this site ? i might wanna add this in my pct.
    -I like what you have here. I like thatt you're running the prop 1 week longer than the tren, good plan there.
    -I don't think the igf-1 will be a good plan here, again like I said already it will depress your natural production of it, so you'll have a down period even though you're past PCT, not a good idea to double wammy like that in consecutive fashion.
    -I would however run the clen, THAT is good idea as it is anti-catabolic which IS exactly what you need at that time.
    -Trib can be good 1-2x week to keep things going with LH production. PCT will be a great time for it ED.
    -You mention anti-estrogens, I recommend LETRO for this cycle as it also controls progesterone which is cool as tren is a progestin.
    -Winstrol is also a progesterone blocker and is known to work extremely well with tren/prop cycle.
    -HCG every week may help with prolactin as depressed LH is 1 reason prolactin levels rise. However, the HCG idea is just a theory (I am in medicine though so it's an educated theory). However I would have something in mind in case prolactin gets too high.

yeah iwas just reading that how would it be if i add a low dosage of winni in there with the tren /prop/var. i have knee ligament problems and stuff like that so i really dont wanna run winni instead of var. would a low dosage of winni serve as a progesterone blocker ?
    Last edited by Coorslight; 10-25-2005 at 07:20 AM.

yeah iwas just reading that how would it be if i add a low dosage of winni in there with the tren/prop/var. i have knee ligament problems and stuff like that so i really wanna wanna run winni instead of var. would a low dosage of winni serve as a progesterone blocker ?
    yes it would somewhat.

i might be able to get my hands on a prop/tren /masteron blend then i could add .25-.5 mg of letro and say 25 mg of winni ed ?

50mg of winstrol is recommended.
    Don't need it though when considering the Letro and Masteron .
    Letro will block progesterone and the Masteron is a DHT compound (same as winstrol) already.
    Some people can't tolerate DHT that well, so 2 might be pushing it. But really even still it's unnecessary to have 2 DHT.

Prop/tren /mast w .25 letro is perfect
    ........and if you want to add an oral you have some room.

Thread Information