operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

20 pound gain off of sust 250mg/wk in 2 months?

i've read that novice steroids users can gain as much as 20 lbs off a sust cycle at 250mg per week for 2 months with the right diet and exercise. is this true? would u reccomend it for a first cycle

bump

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Doubt it, thats just about replacing nat. test, hows your diet and how long have you been training?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, that is about 5xs your natural test. if you ran it for ten wks with a PERFECTLY CONSISTENT DIET, 20lbs is reachable.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    yes, that is about 5xs your natural test. if you ran it for ten wks with a PERFECTLY CONSISTENT DIET, 20lbs is reachable.
    I disagree, at 250 mg a week, what shot twice a week you will not be utilizing the prop at all so gains will be minamal because the two longer ester compounds wont kick in until weel 5 so at week 8( 2months length of cycle) you'll probably just start to see gains.

again i have to disagree, the prop in most sust blends is 30mgs per ml. do you think you have to utilize 30mgs?? i don't. with diet in check 20lbs is possible, but 500mgs a wk would be alot more suitable IMO.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    again i have to disagree, the prop in most sust blends is 30mgs per ml. do you think you have to utilize 30mgs?? i don't. with diet in check 20lbs is possible, but 500mgs a wk would be alot more suitable IMO.
    In a 8 week cycle you would, because like I first stated the 2 longer esters woulnd start to give you gain until probably week 5, so you would only have 3 weeks of gains, 20lbs, no.

mexico is offline New Member
    i did a cycle of sust 250 mg a week fro 10 weeks and gained 16 pounds and my diet wasnt the greatest mainly lots of protein i was happy with the results

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Whoever told you that you can gain 20lbs is bullshitting you. I did Deca and Test for same amount of time and put on 20lbs...but you only end up keeping half or less even with the proper PCT.....maybe the person did put on 20 lbs for the 2 months because they started eating 5000+ calories a day...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I have gained 19 lbs in the last month
    Lavinco - 2 weeks on dbol
    on just dbol however, I will lose some before I start my novice cycle in a couple weeks.

I've took sust and wasn't too happy with the results, plus it was mexican roids (tornell) I used 250mg every five days for 10 shots and I gained like 12-14 lbs. with a hefty diet rich in protein, veggies, complex carbs and efa's, plus I trained like an animal. I will say that you keep most of your strength gains but I only kept like 4-5 lbs., that 5 lbs. is what gave you all your strength, the other lbs. were just water fat. So I usally go with weaker drugs.

Since we're on the subject, any of you guys tried Equipoise ?? I wanted to start a cycle of of 400mg for 8 weeks with a front load of 600mg on week 1 and 2. What were your gains like and did you keep them. I'm hoping for like 4-7lbs. per cycle from eq and I'm going to slightly up the dosage each time. First cycle will be 400mg per week, next one 500mg per week, next 600mg per week and so on.

I also hear that equipoise puts on a lot of strength too, is this true??

Thanks.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    I've took sust and wasn't too happy with the results, plus it was mexican roids (tornell) I used 250mg every five days for 10 shots and I gained like 12-14 lbs. with a hefty diet rich in protein, veggies, complex carbs and efa's, plus I trained like an animal. I will say that you keep most of your strength gains but I only kept like 4-5 lbs., that 5 lbs. is what gave you all your strength, the other lbs. were just water fat. So I usally go with weaker drugs.

Since we're on the subject, any of you guys tried Equipoise ?? I wanted to start a cycle of of 400mg for 8 weeks with a front load of 600mg on week 1 and 2. What were your gains like and did you keep them. I'm hoping for like 4-7lbs. per cycle from eq and I'm going to slightly up the dosage each time. First cycle will be 400mg per week, next one 500mg per week, next 600mg per week and so on.

I also hear that equipoise puts on a lot of strength too, is this true??

Thanks.
    EQ is great, but recommend taking it for 12 weeks min, I use it in evry cycle.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's say a 5'10", 160lb dude with limited training under his belt and no AAS. 2 months of sust @ 250mgs ew, proper training and diet. He could put 20lbs on, sure. Not that big of deal actually. Dude was underweight to start out with....

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    You may gain that much but about half of it will be from water retention. I have gained about 20 lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 weeks from a Sus/Deca cycle but my doses were higher; 500 mgs Sus and 400 mgs Deca/week.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Let's say a 5'10", 160lb dude with limited training under his belt and no AAS. 2 months of sust @ 250mgs ew, proper training and diet. He could put 20lbs on, sure. Not that big of deal actually. Dude was underweight to start out with....
    I still disagree.

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk

Thats one of the most retarded things I ever heard !! Just because he is underweight doesnt mean its going to make a difference !! I mean like seriously...where do you come up with this shit !!!

i think im planning on running sust 125mg eod for 12 weeks with proper pct...i was jus wondering if anyone had quality results with as little as 250mg per week...everyone around here says at least 500mg per week sust and that it should be shot ed or eod or at least twice a week. it seems to me like there would be some gains from 250mg/wk but would be so little it would all be lost...i'd rather gain a solid 25 pounds from a longer cycle with a higher dosages and even if i lose 10 pounds that's still a 15 pound gain. but i have thought about jus running sust for 10 weeks at 250mg/wk...i jus wanted to hear if there was anyone out there who experienced quality gains from this.

Well If this is your first cycle then cut the sust to only 250mg every five days. I promise you'll get good gains from it. Please beware though that sust causes a lot of acne and if you get other side effects it's a long acting esters and discontinuance is not as easy as one may think. If it's your first cycle and you wan't to take test then go with something like propionate and dubol because they only last up to three days and you can start your pct to come off them whenever you like instead of waiting to come off while still suffering side effects. I'm not going to use sust again.

BigGuns, what were your gains like with the eq, have you taken a eq only cycle and what kinda weight did you put on (permanent and temporary) and what were your strength increases. Thanks.

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    I did test enanthate at 250/wk for my first and went from 171 to 200 then droped to about 190.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripdx
    I did test enanthate at 250/wk for my first and went from 171 to 200 then droped to about 190.
    there you go. to say that you can't gain 20lbs on 250mgs a week is just nieve. juicing for the first time with a 5000 clean cal diet, are you kidding me? you'll grow like crazy. you think the oak was using mega doses to gain, nope. he was on 15mgs dbol and low doses of test. can't tell me arnold couldn't gain off those doses. some of you guys need to broaden your spectrum of steroid advice. as 250mgs might not be ideal, solid gains are very obtainable. it's called a mass diet.

zircon is offline Junior Member
    ripdx, nice to hear that. Did you improve diet/training dramatically while on AAS? Or just kept the same routine etc?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    Thats one of the most retarded things I ever heard !! Just because he is underweight doesnt mean its going to make a difference !! I mean like seriously...where do you come up with this shit !!!
    I never mentioned it was all lbm (water). He'll lose half of it fast after the cycle is done.... New to AAS and skinny as hell.....

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    Ripdx what was your BF% before and after the enth? Were you happy with the results? What was your diet/training like?

thanx

manc is offline Member
    20lbs!!if only i was so lucky....is ther no one here that gains like 14lbs if your lucky..inever got gains in the 20lb region with a clean diet..maybe its me

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Did 2shots of sust250/week for 10weeks
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Lean bulk diet
    Gained good 16lbs
    No ache at all

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Did 2shots of sust250/week for 10weeks
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Lean bulk diet
    Gained good 16lbs
    No ache at all
    was that 250mg split in to two shots per week at 125mg a shot....or was that 500mg split in to two shots per week at 250mg a shot?

Thread Information