TUnit is offline Associate Member

fina side effects

whats up guys. i posted about a week ago on the test/fina flu and i was just curious about something. it seems i only get the day after i shoot, i just get these hot and cold flashes and i feel like crap with no energy or appetite. is this how the flu is suppose to go is only the day after the shot?

also, can you get like a small side of the fina dick? like dont get me wrong, im horny as shit all the time and just wanna **** everything i see and my girl is noticing an increase in my drive. but its sometimes a lil harder or takes a bit long to get it up. have any of yall ever expierenced this?

thanks bros!!
    tunit

oh btw, i just started my cycle and have gained 10lbs. vascularity is up pretty good and lifts are going up as well. never been at 220

taylor26 is offline Member
    have you tried doing a search?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tren kicked the crap out of me, ended it early week 5, felt tired all the time, crazy night sweats, moody as hell and insane dreams, some guys have no problem though, guess my body reacted dufferently.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    made me want to kill the world and everyone in it! But great strength gains, probably never do it again though!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    made me want to kill the world and everyone in it! But great strength gains, probably never do it again though!
    I agree, me niether, Ill go with Var instead.I felt so relieved when I stopped taking it.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    no way guys, i'm a huge tren fan, i used it once and the sides were worth sticking out. I did have the night sweats and my chest broked out with acne so bad but the strength i gained was definitely worth doing it again.

now i never felt the flu you were talking about but i know some ppl do, however, i lost all sex drive while on it......i mean i wasnt even horny and i was on 100mg a day of prop too, although they were homemade and i think my prop was underdosed

Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    have you tried doing a search?
    plenty!! just wanted to see if anyone had my paticular sides otherwise i wouldnt post. i aint a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Tren kicked the crap out of me, ended it early week 5, felt tired all the time, crazy night sweats, moody as hell and insane dreams, some guys have no problem though, guess my body reacted dufferently.
    so i guess that would explain the dreams lol! i love the stuff already but the sides are kickin my ass. im just waiting to see the acne kick in.

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    what other sides are you experiencing

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    going into week 6 of tren e and only sides are a little los of sleep and sweating im still getting 6 or 7 hour a night but i like 8

agmuscle is offline New Member
    no way man... three cycles with tren @75mg ed and nothing but a little acne on my shoulders. i must be one of the lucky ones.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    opps i lied 2morrow starts week 7 lost a few days had eye surgery

TCEL300 is offline Member
    im sleepn like a rock...some night sweats...50mg ed....max bench was 285...did 3x285 2day second week of fina...i love it...few zits on the back...i tan a bunch..and i use an acne soap..not really feeling any horrible sides..should i maybe bumo it up to 75 mg everyday??...thanks

thick one is offline Associate Member
    the 1st time i did fina i had terrible mood swings and irritability. the second go around i took the anti-depressant, lexapro 10mg during cycle and pct, and what a difference. i still felt aggressive, but much more controlable emotions... just an idea it worked for me... ps.. a little acne during pct and some hair loss were the worst sides 2nd time around...

Thread Information