kickin it up is offline New Member

need advice please

Im new to this and just started a cycle, been training for 5 years naturally, I am doing 400mg per week of deca , 400mg of prop and 300mg of winstrol (injection) and 25 mg of var a day, should I use nolva(dont want to retain water) and should i get hcg (just read about it). Also I have clen because I want to shred fat, I have read alot of different opinions, should i do 2 weeks on clen and then 2 weeks on ECA or what I was thinking was 7 days on clen and 5 days on ECA, any help would be appreciated!!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa you needa slow down bro you are using alot of drugs in a first cycle together, and trying to cut fat and build muscle. I would reccomend doing just a normal bulk cycle maybe test or test/deca to start then cut afterwards.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    how long of a cycle are u doing??? also i wld up the var or just lose it completely... 25mg ed ain't shit... if i was to run var (that wld mean hitting the lottery) i wld run it at 80mg a day..
    is this a cutting cycle? deca and winstrol ? deca will give u bloat, but i like it it helps the joints. also alot of guys wld recommend running the test higher than the deca.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u need to do some research bro... i don't know alot about winny, but it seems out of place in this cycle, as does the var.
    4 compounds in your 1st cycle and u want to add clen ??? u might want to cut this cycle down to a simple test cycle or test deca ...

thanks for the quick replies, i started out just wanting to lean out, i put muscle on fairly easy, i actually did a month of winny tabs 50mg per day with 25mg of var per day, then i started adding 400mg of deca with that, noticed that my sex drive went down and was told to add prop and winny shots, should i drop the winny shots and just stick to test and prop? Im almost out of var and then im not going to get more..too much $$, should I do nolva with this to help with water retention or just do it at the end of the cycle. I was thinking of doing the cycle of test, deca and winny for 8-12 weeks. I have been up every night reading everything that i can get my hands on, i really appreciate the help!!

i meant prop and deca not test and prop(im new but not that new, i know that prop is test!! lol

Thread Information