Thread: Eq/var

CWEBB is offline New Member

Eq/var

I'm two weeks into a 10 week EQ/Var cycle. I'm taking 400mg of EQ per week and I am starting the Var at week 4 at 40mg a day for 6 weeks. I haven't felt anything from the EQ yet, but from past experience it took about 3-4 weeks to start feeling it. My question is that I have never taken an oral and I am concerned about stomach pain and I have read differing advice as to when to run the var. Should I take all of it in the am or spread it out during the day, and does it really make a difference? Also, has anyone who has used Var had any stomach pain and should it be taken with an antacid, etc. Thanks for any advice and I will keep you all posted on my results.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have started them at the same time and ran them for the same length, lots of people have success with this.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    But again every person reacts differently to different drugs, i personally had no pain all with var at high doses 80-100+

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CWEBB
    I'm two weeks into a 10 week EQ/Var cycle. I'm taking 400mg of EQ per week and I am starting the Var at week 4 at 40mg a day for 6 weeks. I haven't felt anything from the EQ yet, but from past experience it took about 3-4 weeks to start feeling it. My question is that I have never taken an oral and I am concerned about stomach pain and I have read differing advice as to when to run the var. Should I take all of it in the am or spread it out during the day, and does it really make a difference? Also, has anyone who has used Var had any stomach pain and should it be taken with an antacid, etc. Thanks for any advice and I will keep you all posted on my results.
    IMO youre running the EQ too short of a time(min 12 weeks on EQ) and where is the test in your cycle? JMO, no test no cycle. Test always helps. As far as the var, never tried it, YET. lol So I couldnt answer that particular question. But I would check your cycle again bro.

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on 40mg of Var ED w/o any stomach problems at all...but not to sound repetitive, everyone is different.

What is wrong with running the Var for a different amount of time? I am planning on running mine up to PCT after I finish my enth.

Thread Information