seadam is offline Junior Member

MESO, SWIFTO, & SHORTIE: Heeding Advice

Meso, Swifto, and Shortie, thanks for all of the solid advice. I reread the posts and kept reading articles throughout the night. I am going to stay away from a winny-only cycle but I'm still not ready for test. So, I am going to do EQ/Winny for my 1st cycle. Hopefully, this will be a good start. I'm just not sure how long I should be taking the EQ and winny for...as a 1st timer. I am also a bit unsure of the PCT...don't want to do more than I need to. Suggestions on how to cycle this stuff? Also, I was thinking of adding a creatine and glutamine drink, 3x a day during the cycle. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Seadam

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    if your going to do it, do it correct, first cycle test only will bring all the results your looking for,,if your not ready for test your not ready for gear,,,good luck

But the results I'm looking for don't correspond with what test offers. I'm not going for mass but rather moderate and solid gains in strength and hardness and a little weight. A first time user with test is likely to gain at least 15-20lbs. That's not my goal. Suggestions?

personaly i would use a low dose of test,this will give the required gains your after, something like prop, sus or even low dose of test E,which will give you all the gains with the bloat or water,,,ive advived loads of first timers and test only cycles are far better for good solid gains,,,everyone is slightly different maybe you try what your planning then next cycle try test only and make your own mind up,,,,there is no set rule when using gear everyone responds in different ways but the majority test only always wins,,,good luck

did you mean that a low dose of test will give the gains without the bloat and water? You typed "with" and I just wanted to make sure. Also, what is considered a low dosage but effective (trying to really minimize side effects)?

id run about 400mg of test per week at least, take nolva to help the bloat,,,,you should be fine,,,test is the key to building muscle,,,but if you unsure run what you said and see if you get the gains your after,,,,,

Take nolva during or after or both? I will stick with my original plan and do EQ/Winny. Do you suggest glucosamine during the cycle? What about creatine/glutamine drinks? Is nolva necessary after EQ/Winny or is Clomid and trib pils enough?

i will say it again,,,400mg of test per week is the best way to go,take some nolva with the cycle and PCT,,,,,how many people on this site have told you to go with test only for your fisrt cycle??? id listen they are right its the base of any cycle and builds muscle,,

Almost everyone has told me to take test...the problem is shaking the over-inflated media horror stories of test. Ok, for arguments sake, 400mg/prop every week..how many weeks? How does nolva fit into the cycle...at what week and how much per day? Also, if I have winny on hand, I guess I could add it to the cycle to stay tight, right? Lastly, I guess everyone says test b/c its what is already naturally occurring in our bodies and we react well to it. Others, like EQ and winny, are not...that's the bottom line? Thanks for the help

Thread Information