Thread: T3 cycles

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

T3 cycles

Right now I am in the middle of a clen /t3 cycle and I am getting great results. Basically I have been running this and now almost done with week 3 and lost about 10 pounds, and strenght is still the same in the gym, so I don't think I'm losing much muscle. My question is, given what is known now about t3 and thyroid pct and other such things, do you think there is an absolute maximum amount of time that one can stay on t3? Right now I have it planned for about 5 weeks, but I was wondering if things were going good and I was still seeing results that I wanted, could I add a few more weeks to the cycle without hurting myself?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    People have stayed on it for years. I wouldn't recommend that, though. I'd prefer to cycle it on and off... if you're monitoring your temp, eating properly, etc.... I see nothing wrong with cycling it for ~8wks...

6-8 Weeks No More Than 100 Mg And If You Cycled 6 Weeks Rest 6 Weeks

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I get great results going 7 days on 5 days off and staying on with this cycle until i'm at my goal

Ive Never Really Done A T3 Cycle While Not On The Sauce....... Majorpecs Have You Had Good Results That Way Also? Im 240lbs..... 10-12 % Bf

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I would never in my life take T3 while not on some form of AAS. T3 is way to catabolic.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yea, I think I'm going to bump it to 8 weeks total, I'm just getting amazing results right now.

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    I have heard two sides about t3, I have also heard of people using it for long periods with no serious sides. I also read an article claiming that overuse of t3 can cuase the thyoid glan to shut down... I dont know how much truth there is in this, but may be worth looking into. Now some say when shut down thyroid stays shut down ausing big problems. Some others say that when t3 is removed the thyrod glans will start working again. What is true I have no idea... You may want to ry and read up on this before you get trigger crazy on that spray bottle.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    I have heard two sides about t3, I have also heard of people using it for long periods with no serious sides. I also read an article claiming that overuse of t3 can cuase the thyoid glan to shut down... I dont know how much truth there is in this, but may be worth looking into. Now some say when shut down thyroid stays shut down ausing big problems. Some others say that when t3 is removed the thyrod glans will start working again. What is true I have no idea... You may want to ry and read up on this before you get trigger crazy on that spray bottle.
    The thyroid does not permanently shut down from taking T3 properly. Just does not happen - no evidence of it happening anywhere I've researched... and I've read my fair share. The thyroid usually recovers within ~4wks...

Thread Information