jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

testicle atrophy?

im on my first cycle of test e 500mg/week and eq 400mg a week for 12 weeks and dbol 20mg ed for a month. anyway im wondering if my nuts are gonna really shrink up on this. and if they do how long will it take that to happen? i havent got hcg right now but was thinking of getting some to prevent this. so i was wondering how long i might have to start hcg to prevent shrinkage. thanks guys

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Shrinkage may or may not happen.

You should drop the EQ and d-bol. Testosterone is more than enough for a first cycle.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    you prolly can count on em shrinking with that ammount of juice bro.

and I agree with mranak. that is a little much for a first go. stick with a single compound for your first cycle. just hit that test e 500'wk for a good 10 wks. and go do a little research on pct

jdh
    hey guys, yeah i dropped the dboll a couple days ago, not sure why i put that in there. it was ****in with me. a few others on here suggested the same thing . i had got some bad advice on here and some other boards that this cycle was ok. so ive dropped the dbol and i have already did my first two injects of eq but am probably going to drop that next week as well and just run 500mg/week of the test. so based on that how much does test shrink you up? how long does it take to start shrinking. im hoping a while so i have time to think of how to tell my wife im on gear. ha ha

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    and I agree with mranak. that is a little much for a first go. stick with a single compound for your first cycle. just hit that test e 500'wk for a good 10 wks. and go do a little research on pct
    Agreed - I did 500 mg / week test for my first and glad I did. Very happy with the results and very few sides, and those were minor (more oil on skin, a couple pimples )

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    hey guys, yeah i dropped the dboll a couple days ago, not sure why i put that in there. it was ****in with me. a few others on here suggested the same thing . i had got some bad advice on here and some other boards that this cycle was ok. so ive dropped the dbol and i have already did my first two injects of eq but am probably going to drop that next week as well and just run 500mg/week of the test. so based on that how much does test shrink you up? how long does it take to start shrinking. im hoping a while so i have time to think of how to tell my wife im on gear. ha ha
    hahaha, yeah....it's gonna get difficult to keep it from the lady. you're gonna want to be ****in like 5 times a day dude! shes gonna for sure know somethings up. and you should count on some shrinkage in your balls, and also a little acne. just common sides. don't worry too much about it though, they'll come back quick with proper pct

jdh
    cool. how much shrinkage we talking? like marbel size, ha ha. im just kinda freakin about that aspect.about 9 yrs ago i had a benign cyst removed from one of my testicles, it was on the outer surface, not internal. im just worried it might hurt or something, i dont know.hcg will prevent it though right? at what point should i take hcg if i do get some, and what dose? does hcg hinder muscle gains?thanks again

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Everyone is different, so how much shrinkage will happen can't be predicted, I personally see no size difference on cycles shorter than 15 weeks, some might show much sooner. If you do start noticing them being considerably smaller then A little HCG should do the trick, 250 IU Ed or 500 IU ed for a week during cycle, and when finishing cycle but before PCT do the same for 2 weeks and you will be good.

Thread Information