projectf250 is offline New Member

to what extent does heat ruin gear...left in car for week in florida summer

sorry for the dumb Q... but because of a certain situation my gear was left in my ride for a week. i DID not have a chance to post until now and passed up my shot of EQ and testE. florida summers are hot and jsut wondering if i chagned the chemical composition by leaving it in the heat. i would rather waste the remainder of my cycle than further risk illness.thanks in advance

projectf250 is offline New Member
    anyone?

one8nine is offline Banned
    i guess you dont have to worry about the sterility of it

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hmm... probably not the best thing for it, but I doubt it's totally ruined/degraded.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    i am no expert or anything, but i had a very similar situation. i got my first anabolics a few years ago and after researching i decided that i was too young to start taking steroids (i was 18 years old). I stored the stuff in my attic for a few years and i wasn't sure how safe it was to take so i posted a question similar to yours. most people said it would be fine...many said take at your own risk.

anyhow, i started to take my cycle (sustanon with dbol kickstart) at a mild dosage. i started with just 15mg dbol/day and about 125mg (.5amp) of the sust. i know that i sacrificed a little bit of the results i could have expected because of the low starting dosages, but i wanted to take it slow and make sure that i wasn't injecting poison into me or anything that would really jack me up.

i didn't have any adverse reactions to the sust or dbol so i increased my dosages to 250mg sust/week and up to 30mg dbol/day and i have made some really great gains in my size and strength (just finished week 5 of 12).

i don't know if my attick got as hot as your car... i live in New England but my attick did get very hot and very cold and my gear was up there for almost four years. take it slow though and see how it goes would be my best recommendation.

Best Regards,
    -Tank75

Thread Information