Thread: Test C question

gritt is offline Junior Member

Test C question

As part of a TRT program, I have been running Test C 200mgs a week for well about 8 months now. My test level was really low (124) so that was the reason to go on the program. I will guess to be on it potentially for life from my doc.

My question, and reason for posting here as opposed to the HRT/over 30 section is my question relates to PCT.

Under these circumstances, do I need a PCT program and what you you suggest? Clom and Tam from Lion is what I was considering.

Just not sure how to approach since I dont cycle the test. I am working out pretty heavy making some slow but decent gains for an older guy but looking to start my first cycle with my test.......tbol or var....not sure which.

Thoughts on PCT needs?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You dont need pct on hrt/trt

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You dont need pct on hrt/trt
    True!
    The "P" in PCT stands for post. If you're staying on the program, regardless of additions to it or concurrent aas cycles, you need never enter PCT unless the program ends.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 07-07-2006 at 11:42 AM.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I would run hcg every so often. No need for pct though if you are not coming off. How are you feeling running that dose?

I am feeling pretty good and am actually.....slowly...but surely making gains. I was most concerned about my estrogen levels rising due to the long term usage of test.....you dont think this is anything to be conerned about?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gritt
    I am feeling pretty good and am actually.....slowly...but surely making gains. I was most concerned about my estrogen levels rising due to the long term usage of test.....you dont think this is anything to be conerned about?
    is this self prescribed trt? and i dont see estrogen being a problem at that low of a dose...if sides start to appear...well i think they wouldve by now but an ai would combat those side effects

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I would get some kind of anti e just in case. Don't take it, but have onhand.

If you are going to stay on, I would give blood like 2 or 3 times a year. That will keep your rbc in check.

Glad that dose is working out for you. I am trying a low dose like that now. I will be running it for at least 6 months. I am also going to be running 5000 iu of hcg every 12 weeks.

Having test prescribed is nice in that it gives a base with another compund if you want to rip a bit more such as var or OT........

With this being the case.....you only come off one AAS instead of two.....

Hmmm....that has me thinking. Good luck on yourlow dose. If that is your pic Izicc......then you are not in much need of anything more than low dose....lookin' good....I am jealous.

Thread Information