Bratty4him is offline Female Member

No results thus far!

Well today is the end of my 40mg British Dragon Dbol cycle...I have seen nothing as far as strength/size gains...Increased pumps, hair falling out all over the place, a little increased acne....but no GAINS...I am also on 500mg of BD Test E. Hopefully I see something from this soon or I will end my cycle early, start PCT and look to other options for the next cycle.
    I cannot explain the lack of gains...I may not be eating as much as I should, but I eat as much as I CAN. I am 95% sure my gear is legit....but you never know unless it's tested.
    A friend I saw the other night did ask me "what the hell are you on?" But he also hasn't seen me in like 7-8 months and doesn't know how much I workout. But other than that I see nothing. Very disappointed so far...All I've heard are great things about BD gear. Any insight?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Why can't you eat more? Is there something wrong with you? You gotta learn how to eat more or you might as well give up on trying to gain mass.

What are your stats, anyway?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    personally i would never buy british dragon dbol again. i have had to bunk orders of it. you should have seen results within a week of being on dbol and test e. the test e wont kick in for about 4-5 weeks though. but the dbol should have been active fast.

after 4-5 weeks of test e, you will see rapid increases if your gear is legit. it just kind of hits you at once, and you'll be like "wow" where did that come from? hopefully its real, unlike the dbol.

and definitely eat, eat, eat. its 60+% of any gains you will make.

Test E kicks in way before week 5-6....it just isn't up to optimal levels until then. I should be 75% of the way there in the 3rd week.

Aqfootball20 is offline New Member
    yea im about to go into my 4th week of sust250 but this week im bumpin it up to 500 a week then the following week im startin the bd 50mg winni tabs...i havent seen any results yet either brother, just a soar ass, hair loss and ithcy nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqfootball20
    yea im about to go into my 4th week of sust250 but this week im bumpin it up to 500 a week then the following week im startin the bd 50mg winni tabs...i havent seen any results yet either brother, just a soar ass, hair loss and ithcy nipples.
    You should see results from sustanon by now. Are you injecting at least EOD? Also, if it is your first cycle, then just stick with the sustanon.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Test E kicks in way before week 5-6....it just isn't up to optimal levels until then. I should be 75% of the way there in the 3rd week.
    gains are minimal through the first 4 weeks, then it hits hard. as you said, at that time, it is at optimal levels. and not to mention, everybody reacts differently to different compounds. but generally speaking, most people dont start seeing good gains till around the 4-5 weeks range.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqfootball20
    you wont see results by only doing 250mg/wk. sust needs to be injected about every third day minimum. which would give you over 500mg/wk. the preferable dosage for sust is about 750mg/wk. you will see better results, obviously, at 500. but 250 is just not enough at all.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats, if your not eating enough then you won't grow. Steroids don't make the new musle mass out of nothing you know you have to eat shit loads. Its a simple rule of science. Obviously - if steroids are wanting to make you grow two or three times faster than usual then you need twice as much building material, i.e. protein, carbs and fat. Protein more than anything. You should be taking in 1.5g or more of protein per lb of body weight.
    I'm in week 9 of a Test Enth cycle. I was disapointed upto week 7/8 as I was only taking in 200g of protein a day. Being 200lb in body weight, that isnt enough. Now I'm taking in 300g a day and the gains are much better now than they have been. I'm up 14lb in 8/9 weeks - that could and should have been muh more had I been eating correctly.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    gains are minimal through the first 4 weeks, then it hits hard. as you said, at that time, it is at optimal levels. and not to mention, everybody reacts differently to different compounds. but generally speaking, most people dont start seeing good gains till around the 4-5 weeks range.
    Yeah, I noticed more skin oil, faster beard growth, estrogen bloating, and things before; but gains kick in later 4-6 weeks

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    On 500 mg / week of test e I started gaining in week 3, but it didnt really hit till about week 5. It was week 8 when 3 diff girls I know commented on my arms gettin bigger - then I knew it was working. IN week 9 I'm up 19 lbs, good lean gains.

But to the point - you gotta eat man. the more you gain the more you need to eat, I've found. Eat a LOT of clean foods every 2 hours or so. Knock down a 50 gram whey shake as SOON as you're done working out and then eat a good meal with in the hour.
    I gotta tell ya, I am SO tired of boneless skinless chicken breasts and hard boiled egg whites, but I like the results. Discipline in eating is as important as discipline in working out.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    On 500 mg / week of test e I started gaining in week 3, but it didnt really hit till about week 5. It was week 8 when 3 diff girls I know commented on my arms gettin bigger - then I knew it was working. IN week 9 I'm up 19 lbs, good lean gains.

But to the point - you gotta eat man. the more you gain the more you need to eat, I've found. Eat a LOT of clean foods every 2 hours or so. Knock down a 50 gram whey shake as SOON as you're done working out and then eat a good meal with in the hour.
    I gotta tell ya, I am SO tired of boneless skinless chicken breasts and hard boiled egg whites, but I like the results. Discipline in eating is as important as discipline in working out.
    agreed on the chicken breasts.......i'm growing feathers i think.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, no shit! LMFAO

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    last time i took tren my feathers were falling out.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    last time i took tren my feathers were falling out.
    lmao. mine will be i'm sure with 400mg/day of drol!!!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    lmao. mine will be i'm sure with 400mg/day of drol!!!!
    How long you going to run it at that dose?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    How long you going to run it at that dose?

~Pinnacle~
    i was actually being sarcastic. i should have stated. sorry.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    i was actually being sarcastic. i should have stated. sorry.

Wow good thing for that one. I never really heard much over 200mgs/day. And even that sounds like a lot.

I guess it's all based on tolerance and preference

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Wow good thing for that one. I never really heard much over 200mgs/day. And even that sounds like a lot.

I guess it's all based on tolerance and preference
    200 mgs is a normal dose for me...I was hoping he was actually going to run it...nothing like a Guinea pig ya know?...LMAO

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    200 mgs is a normal dose for me...I was hoping he was actually going to run it...nothing like a Guinea pig ya know?...LMAO

~Pinnacle~
    i like being a guinea pig, but maybe just with 250 or 300mg/day.

i like being a guinea pig, but maybe just with 250 or 300mg/day.
    I ran 250 mgs..no difference from 200..save your money.

~Pinnacle~

angelripper is offline Associate Member
    you probabably havnt seen results because you probably dont do rock bottom squats,your afraid to squat.

Quote Originally Posted by angelripper
    you probabably havnt seen results because you probably dont do rock bottom squats,your afraid to squat.
    what?? are you in the right thread?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by angelripper

Thread Information