joe_capone is offline Member

to all those who used yohimburn..

im looking deeply into yohimburn.. ive been dieting for the past 3 months and see excellent results with my strict diet in check droped nearly 30 pounds but i have stubborn fatty areas lower abs love handles and gluets.. i wont be stopping the diet anytime soon and ill proceed. i wanna give yohimburn a shot and try some on my face and lower body.. is there any specific brand anyone here strongly reccomands.. and where i can purchase it from online. i have been doing a search here but i want everyones advice on this. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    im looking deeply into yohimburn.. ive been dieting for the past 3 months and see excellent results with my strict diet in check droped nearly 30 pounds but i have stubborn fatty areas lower abs love handles and gluets.. i wont be stopping the diet anytime soon and ill proceed. i wanna give yohimburn a shot and try some on my face and lower body.. is there any specific brand anyone here strongly reccomands.. and where i can purchase it from online. i have been doing a search here but i want everyones advice on this. thanks.
    Yohimburn ES (though yohimburn is a brand, not a supplement type- which would be topical yohimbine)

as a note- glutes tend to respond very well

Thread Information