dville04 is offline New Member

need help again with recommendations or advice

ok so i wanted to do a test e/ deca cycle... i'm just starting by the way, as in my first cycle ever. then people recommended just test. then i was browsing and noticed oxandrolone25mg/andriol 280mg cycle. i am worried about sides and not gaining enough quality muscle but i really need mass too.
    i'm 6' and only weigh 172. availabilty is another concern, but i'm at a university so i'm sure it won't be too hard. thoughts, experience with these, and suggestions are much needed here. thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dville04
    ok so i wanted to do a test e/ deca cycle... i'm just starting by the way, as in my first cycle ever. then people recommended just test. then i was browsing and noticed oxandrolone25mg/andriol 280mg cycle. i am worried about sides and not gaining enough quality muscle but i really need mass too.
    i'm 6' and only weigh 172. availabilty is another concern, but i'm at a university so i'm sure it won't be too hard. thoughts, experience with these, and suggestions are much needed here. thanks.
    It all depends on your goals. The two cycles you are contemplating on running are totally different. What are exactly trying to do???

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    dont do only orals ull not b satisfied with it`s gains if u wanna stack deca with test
    week1-12 500 mg test
    week 1-10 300/400 mg deca
    week 1-10 10 mg nolva ed
    start pct after 2 weeks of last test shoot day 1 300 mg clomid day 2-11 100 mg clomid day 12-22 50 mg clomid with 20 mg nolva during pct

dville04 is offline New Member
    put on some quality muscle with as little sides as possible. originally i didn't care i just wanted mass, but now i want quality muscle, minimal sides. not in a huge hurry either.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hosam did a great job listing the proper way to take Test/Dec. I would definitely take his advice, it looks great!!!

The olny thing I will add is starting PCT date will depend on what Test you are running. If you are running Test E then 2 weeks is great.

Thread Information