Is 20 years old really too young to juice?

When I was 17 years old I did a quick 3 week cycle of 35mg Dianabol , 500 mg Testosterone Enanthe, and 300 mg of deca -durabolin with post cycle Clomid. I quickly recovered after that, and moved on with life with progressive natural gains after that. Boy, did I love that godly pump I had day and night. The greatest workout I ever had was a juiced-up back workout during that cycle, where my back was swollen with blood for a solid 3 days and I felt like GOD. I cannot stop thinking about going on steroids again, and getting that godly feel, and fantastic pump I strongly desire. Testosterone is...fcking great.

I will be 20 years old on May 29th, and I plan to juice around my b-day. I understand that a lot of people on this board suggest I wait until 21, but I just cant wait. Please give me advice however, to maximize the safety potential of my future steroid use . Will I hurt myself of I do it at 20? I plan to maximize my natural potential by then. By juicing at the age of 17 for a short 3 weeks, have I allready compromised the integrity of my natural test? I mean...I never experienced testicular atrophy on the cycle. My sex drive wasnt affected in any way whatsoever, and to this day, I can get it up, and keep it up for as long as I want to without drugs. Or does a blood test need to be required so I can be for sure how high my test levels are? Until by birthday in a 7 months, I will get myself up to 230 lbs of low fat muscle, and maximize my natural potential. Here is an idea so you know on what I currently do now:
    Bench 290 max *plan for 315 by my birthday*
    Squat about 480 max *plan for 500 by birthday*
    Deadlift: 405 lbs for 6 reps *plan for 12 reps by bday*

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    well.......most will say that 20 is too young, which in general, i feel is a good statement to make...HOWEVER, everyone is different and i feel that some are ready to juice at 20...i ran my first cycle when i was 20.5, and i felt that i was ready for it...at this age you are producing a lot of natural test which you can utilize to your advantage without juice, and you can continue to maximize your natural potential for a few more years....if you do decide to do it, make sure you know everything about diet/training/pct, and monitor your side effects....happy growing

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Can we stop you? Probably not.... Just do a lot of reading first like most of us have... You don't need as much juice as us older guys to get results.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    read read real!!!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Well, if you feel like you're ready and have peaked out your natural potential, then I say go for it. Sounds like you know what you're doing even at such a young age. The cycle you mentioned was well constructed for someone at your age, but I don't agree with you doing it. IMO 20 should be the minimum for someone to juice. I started when I was 24 and if I knew what I knew at 24, I would have juiced a few years earlier. I feel with the pressure of being better in sports, going to college, and getting women it's hard NOT to juice around that age. You look like you have a good head on your shoulder so I say go for it when you turn 20.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You don't need as much juice as us older guys to get results.
    like the other bro's have said, just do your research and you'll be fine. this quote by seattle isn't true however. don't run a half ass cycle just because your young. when your on cycle, your test production is shut down so age isnot an issue. like you said, you love test, so run 500mgs wk for 10-12 wks. sounds like you have a solid base. good luck

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Your good to go !!! I just turned 20 and have 4 cycles under my belt already...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    Your somebody Ide take advice from, good to go!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Damn!! 4 cycles under 20 years old I'm curious to know what they were if you don't mind.

BG
    Your the poster boy why not to take steriods at a young age, 20 with 4 cycles, your nat. test will be shot before your 23, and you'll prob. have 8 cycles by then.

Looks like the road to rapid Anabolism is open for me on my 20th birthday. Now, I have done a lot of reading previously, which is why I knew what to take, with proper pct and Nolvade for the case of itching nips which I never had anyways. If you guys could link me to some good research threads that would be cool. Anybody suggest some good online web-sites to check out that deal with steroids and what to do during first cycle? Any good books to read besides steroids 101?
    There's 2 issues I want to clear up before I juice up in 7 months:
    1. Im acne prone big time. I have the acne under control right now, but I constantly wash my face, and apply lots of antibiotic cream on constantly. I have a high chance of breaking out during the cycle dont I? I plan to go on Dianabol 35 mg ED and test Enan 500 mg a week. I dont know about Deca as of yet...
    2. Is Hcg absolutely necessary or will Clomid take care of the job of reinstating natural test levels so as to preserve accumlated gains during cycle? Once again, I thank all of you for your help. I feel ready because I've been training for 5+ years in gym, and eat very clean food, and am strict about that.

BG
    Im acne pron too, got it pretty bad this cycle early, got it to subside after a while. Only got it on chest, shoulders and back, Im 31 years old so it suc'd. If you do decide to go on dont go with multiple compounds, and dont go with a high dosage. Your levels are naturally high so you dont want to burn out your reseptors for nothing. Maybe think about animal pack test boosters instead of sythetic tset, you wont shut your nat test down(which you will benifit you down the road) and you should get good results. With a very good diet, proper supplements you should get great gains, leave the AS for when needed, when natural test lowers at an older age, 25-27.JMO

Well actually 3 REAL cycles and 1 Prohormone cycle.

18 years old:
    1-AD
    PCT: 6oxo

18 years old 11 week cycle:
    Deca 300/wk for 10 weeks
    Test E 500/wk for 11 weeks
    PCT: Clomid & Nolvadex

19 years old 11 week cycle:
    Deca 300/wk for 10 weeks
    Test E 500/wk for 11 weeks
    HCG weeks 6- 13
    PCT: Clomid & Nolvadex

20 years old 9 week cycle:
    Tren A 525/wk for 8 weeks
    Test E 250/wk for 9 weeks
    HCG every 4 days 250-500 till pct
    PCT: Clomid

I am also acne prone BUT A HUGE THANKS TO HOOKER!!!! Hooker recommended putting nizoral shampoo on the acne spots and IT WORKS!!! Thanks so much !!!!

I am also acne prone BUT A HUGE THANKS TO HOOKER!!!! Hooker recommended putting nizoral shampoo on the acne spots and IT WORKS!!! Thanks so much !!!!
    Cool....glad to hear it worked for you.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Id be interested to know your stats?

6'2 260 lbs 10-12 % bf

I can post pics if u want...or PM you a link to my photobucket !

Thread Information