jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Can I Drink Powdered Nolvadex?

i have nolvadex from a ug lab. all the stuff i have got from the source has been good so far so i have no doubt about the nolvadex. anyway the caps are 20mg's each, but i want to take 10mg's a day. could i open a cap and dump half of it in some water and drink it? i cant see anything wrong with it besides a shitty taste maybe but will this work regardless? thanks in advance.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You could, but nolva has a fairly long half life so you could just take 20 mg eod.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    i have nolvadex from a ug lab. all the stuff i have got from the source has been good so far so i have no doubt about the nolvadex. anyway the caps are 20mg's each, but i want to take 10mg's a day. could i open a cap and dump half of it in some water and drink it? i cant see anything wrong with it besides a shitty taste maybe but will this work regardless? thanks in advance.
    no. better route to take is to take it eod if that is the dose you want to take. caps include filler....

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    cool , taking 20mg eod is what ive been doing. i just wasnt sure if that was ok or if i should have been taking half the amount ed. so 20mg eod will be fine? thanks guys

Thread Information