mesoman is offline Junior Member

building and cuttting cycles

i am thinking of doing a gh cycle for 6months and during that time a dianabol /sts/deca cycle with pct for 14 weeks. will that give me big gains in muscle AND a nice lean cut look?? ( which is what i want).
    appreciate ur advice fellas.

chest6 is offline Banned
    cycle history? Stats?

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    cycle history? Stats?
    thats some serious cycle, i will laugh if you say it's your first. But anyways dog
    stats^^^^

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuRzEE_PiMpIn
    thats some serious cycle, i will laugh if you say it's your first. But anyways dog
    stats^^^^
    new member..you never know. Im assuming hes well past experienced..but just to make sure since he never mentioned it...

have done some non plabbed cycles before and seen progress but wanna gety this one just right.

dianabol /ststanon/deca is a standard first cycle i think aqnd the addittion of gh was to get me cut and lean at the same time.

stats: 82kg 40yrs 5'10 13%bf liting for 5years woith trainer ( not into aa) and diet is good.

Quote Originally Posted by mesoman
    have done some non plabbed cycles before and seen progress but wanna gety this one just right.

dianabol /ststanon/deca is a standard first cycle i think aqnd the addittion of gh was to get me cut and lean at the same time.

stats: 82kg 40yrs 5'10 13%bf liting for 5years woith trainer ( not into aa) and diet is good.
    what is non plabbed cycle??

in my personal opinion dianabol/sustanon /deca is far from a standard first cycle, add in gh and thats definelty not a first cycle anybody should be doing. How did you come up with this cycle?

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    I say do it right if your gonna do it, first time or not, but they may be saying you can get almost as good of results of the light stuff your first time around. Save the hard stuff for later when you platuea on the easy shit.

well that for one, if you can get big gains on test e why do all this to your body and pocket . But more importantly... steroids ain't like drugs where you can just pop a few and hope it works out. You need to build your way up to bigger cycles. imo doing a first cycle like that would be foolish. Now I could be wrong and this guy comes out looking like the hulk someday, but thats a chance im willin' 2 take

ok thanks for ur ohnesty and feed baqck guys but what would you suggest as a first proper planned cycle.. just sustanon alone? for 12 weeks followed by pct?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    sust needs to be shot ED or EOD, and not a lot of cats are looking to stick it to themselves that often. You could go with a single ester test and shoot e3d. Mon morn and Thurs night. 10-12 weeks and proper pct.

Thread Information