oliver2828 is offline Junior Member

Bad Sides With Sust And Dbol

Im taking about 750mg sust, and now 20mg dbol ....I was taking 30mg for the last 4 weeks, but its my last week with dbol so im only taking 20mg. Im also taking 10mg ndex and .25 mg ldex ed. Ive been experiencing some bad sides with this for the last 4 weeks, im in week 8 now. Ill make a list.
    1.shortness of breath
    2.hot flashes
    3.headaches
    They havent realy been geting worse, but even standing up and walking a few feet make me lose my breath and I could be in a room thats 65 and ill start sweating and it feels like its 90. Im going to be taking sust for another month at 750mg/week and ill be droping the dbol in about 2 days.

Im not sure if theres anything I can do about this, but any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

ticker502 is offline Junior Member
    I would suggest dropping DBOL . Your having high blood pressure related sides. Second i would go to 500mg of Sust. You will not see anything more from 500mg of Sust to 750mg of Sust. Your just wasting your money.

Quote Originally Posted by ticker502
    I would suggest dropping DBOL. Your having high blood pressure related sides. Second i would go to 500mg of Sust. You will not see anything more from 500mg of Sust to 750mg of Sust. Your just wasting your money.
    what scientific information do you have to back up that there is no difference between 500mgs and 750mgs. All the profiles say the more you do the more you gain

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828
    Im taking about 750mg sust, and now 20mg dbol ....I was taking 30mg for the last 4 weeks, but its my last week with dbol so im only taking 20mg. Im also taking 10mg ndex and .25 mg ldex ed. Ive been experiencing some bad sides with this for the last 4 weeks, im in week 8 now. Ill make a list.
    1.shortness of breath
    2.hot flashes
    3.headaches
    They havent realy been geting worse, but even standing up and walking a few feet make me lose my breath and I could be in a room thats 65 and ill start sweating and it feels like its 90. Im going to be taking sust for another month at 750mg/week and ill be droping the dbol in about 2 days.

Im not sure if theres anything I can do about this, but any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    8 weeks of dbol is too long.

You will not see anything more from 500mg of Sust to 750mg of Sust. Your just wasting your money.
    Wrong.

puredrive is offline New Member
    What are your gains like....bulky?

chest6 is offline Banned
    1.shortness of breath
    2.hot flashes
    3.headaches

8 weeks of dbol..there you go. You have been experiencing sides for 4 weeks..that is 4 weeks longer than you should have taken it. For future reference the maximum dbol should be ran is 5 weeks..most say 4 which is what I agree with.

You will not see anything more from 500mg of Sust to 750mg of Sust. Your just wasting your money.
    Where did you get this from?

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    what scientific information do you have to back up that there is no difference between 500mgs and 750mgs. All the profiles say the more you do the more you gain
    I've never heard the more you do the more you gain theory sensse you can only eat and train so much there is a point where you can only gain so much regardless of dosage.however the more you take the greater the sides become.Have your B.P. checked you can get B.P. meds if you wanted or just quit the offending steroid .The hot flashes are probally cause your estrogen is up more anti estrogens may help.

I only took the dbol for four weeks. Sorry I didnt give enough info. I got my dbol in late so didnt start until week 3 i was on it for about 4 1/2. The dbol will be gone tomorrow.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the dbol and if things persist I'd bring the sust down about 500mg weekly.

I only took the dbol for four weeks. Sorry I didnt give enough info. I got my dbol in late so didnt start until week 3 i was on it for about 4 1/2. The dbol will be gone tomorrow.
    I see, glad to hear you didn't use it for 8 weeks.

Question; How many injectable cycles have you done?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Souds like all the sides of dbol , and i believe all androgen's can cause shortness of breath

This is my first cycle all together..I am shooting sust eod

This is my first cycle all together..I am shooting sust eod
    750mg of sust EW is quite a lot for a first cycle. 400 - 500mg EW is where most start. Between the dbol and the large sust dose, your sides are understandable.

Your post is a tribute to all the ones that recommend a single ester test @ 400 - 500mg EW and nothing else for a first cycle.

Once you get off the dbol your sides should decrease to a degree. However they may not. I'd try and ride it out if I were you. If it gets too bad either quit all together & go on PCT or cut back on the sust.

I hope you have your PCT in order.

ticker502 is offline Junior Member
    grudge keeper, i totally agree glad someone sees it the way i do.

the only thing you'll positively get is more risks for sides. 500mg weekly is a good that doesnt really give any bad side effects.

8 weeks of dbol is crazy...

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Wouldnt starting the dbol 3 weeks in kind of defeat the purpose. I thought it was used to jumpstart the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Wouldnt starting the dbol 3 weeks in kind of defeat the purpose. I thought it was used to jumpstart the cycle.
    It's not my fault that my shit came late. It got caught up in the mail. Not my fault.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    It's not my fault that my shit came late. It got caught up in the mail. Not my fault.
    No no. I wasnt blaming you. I was just asking a general question for anyone to answer and give their opinion on. I dont claim to know anywhere near everything about aas.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    maybe its not your fault it came late,but being too impatient to wait for everything you need to arrive before starting IS, unless that was the way you were planning on running your cycle anyhow.just remember if your not willing to take the time and do things right you shouldnt be doing them at all thats when you find yourself in trouble,best of luck to ya.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    maybe its not your fault it came late,but being too impatient to wait for everything you need to arrive before starting IS, unless that was the way you were planning on running your cycle anyhow.just remember if your not willing to take the time and do things right you shouldnt be doing them at all thats when you find yourself in trouble,best of luck to ya.
    You are having health problems, and you say it isn't your fault??

Thread Information