Thread: normal?

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member

normal?

ok guys,heres the deal,i finally did my first shot of test cyp tuesday,200mg..and here it is friday and my leg still hurts..is this normal?

and question 2 is i did my 2nd shot today,and for sum reason it kinda stung goin in,and bled like hell when i took the needle out. and now my whole leg feels weird,like it stings,hurts,especially when i walk on it.

i asperated both times and i wasnt bringing back blood.

what do u guys think?
    is this normal?

..mike

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeybada
    ok guys,heres the deal,i finally did my first shot of test cyp tuesday,200mg..and here it is friday and my leg still hurts..is this normal?

and question 2 is i did my 2nd shot today,and for sum reason it kinda stung goin in,and bled like hell when i took the needle out. and now my whole leg feels weird,like it stings,hurts,especially when i walk on it.

i asperated both times and i wasnt bringing back blood.

what do u guys think?
    is this normal?

..mike
    1) What brand are you using? Mex, UG or human gade? Could be your gear has a higher BA concentration then you're used to. Does your leg just hurt? Or is there a source of the pain, like a lump? Is the lump sensitive to touch, red, hot?

2) You probably nicked a vein. You didn't shoot into once, you just went through one when you jabbed yourself. That's probably why it stung a bit going in and also why it bled. It's normal though. As long as no blood comes out when you aspirate you'll be okay.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    did you shoot the same leg, or the other one hopefully. otherwise, what he said ^^ is right on.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    1) What brand are you using? Mex, UG or human gade? Could be your gear has a higher BA concentration then you're used to. Does your leg just hurt? Or is there a source of the pain, like a lump? Is the lump sensitive to touch, red, hot?

2) You probably nicked a vein. You didn't shoot into once, you just went through one when you jabbed yourself. That's probably why it stung a bit going in and also why it bled. It's normal though. As long as no blood comes out when you aspirate you'll be okay.

i used arl gear,ugl.
    theres no lump,it feels like the first time u work out a muscle,sore like that.just the muscle is sore,no injection site rednesss or anything like that.
    i was wondering because its been a couple days and still a lil sore.

no blood when aspirated.

..mike

You're good dude. When I first started injecting, it hurt to sit on my ass cheeks that I injected, even to sleep on that side, after 4 weeks through I didn't even care, toughed it out and the pain didn't bother me. You'll get used to needles and pain quick. If you get lumps however, that could be a (I said could) be a serioius situation. Ask someone on the board if you start to get lumps. I got lumps before and they weren't abscesses, just some weird shit going on and they went away after three days. I heard that cypionate , primo, propionate , and sust all hurt a little bit when you inject. Good Luck

no,actually the first inject(cyp) didnt even feel the needle go in!!

thanx guys
    ...mike

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeybada
    i used arl gear,ugl.
    theres no lump,it feels like the first time u work out a muscle,sore like that.just the muscle is sore,no injection site rednesss or anything like that.
    i was wondering because its been a couple days and still a lil sore.

no blood when aspirated.

..mike
    you'll be fine. If it were infected it'd be sensitive to touch and all the other stuff I previously mentioned. I remember when I first started cycling. I shot into my calvs and I felt that shit for a bit over a week! Made things complicated to walk.

gotcha,thanx for easingthe worry guys,i appreciate it

..mike

Thread Information