Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need advice

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

Need advice

Im doing a cycle consisting of 300 mg Masteron weekly and EQ of 300 mg weekly as well. My question to this is if I have to ad test to this cycle.
    I simply want to gain lean body mass.

Blog Entries
    Yes.. IJMO but you should have test in every cycle you run. It is just smart. Just look at me in my avatar...

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    you dont NEED test but it will help and you wont loose libido either

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Yes.. IJMO but you should have test in every cycle you run. It is just smart. Just look at me in my avatar...
    Damn skippy Bro, Yup looking extra large there brother..Cock diesel style.lol

So how much should I dose Test weekly. I have a vial of Test E but every time I inject it I get the Test Flu.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you really have issues with Test E, try another ester, if you think it is just the Test period then try dosing at about 250mg/wk, this will resupply all of the natural test that will be shut down by your other gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Cock diesel style.lol

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    If you really have issues with Test E, try another ester, if you think it is just the Test period then try dosing at about 250mg/wk, this will resupply all of the natural test that will be shut down by your other gear.
    Great advise..

So with 250 mg a week I should be ok? What other ester would you guys recomend in order not to lose my libido?

Blog Entries
    prop, but it means you'll be injecting ed or eod

Cyp, but for all intents and purposes it is the same as E, prop, EOD injects-blech! or Phenyl Prop-Good luck finding it. I would just start out with the low dose of test E and see what happens. You really shouldn't react to test in a negative fashion, it is after all a perfectly normal hormone in your body, I would think as long as you keep it under supraphysiological levels you should be ok. If you do react, then your body just doesn't like Test E and you need to find another ester.

Cyp, but for all intents and purposes it is the same as E, prop, EOD injects-blech! or Phenyl Prop-Good luck finding it. I would just start out with the low dose of test E and see what happens. You really shouldn't react to test in a negative fashion, it is after all a perfectly normal hormone in your body, I would think as long as you keep it under supraphysiological levels you should be ok. If you do react, then your body just doesn't like Test E and you need to find another ester.
    Thanks bro. I just thinks that my body isnt really used to a high dose the first shot. So since its a foreign syntetic body in my system it may fight back against it, causing the Test Flu. But like you mentioned maybe starting out low may do the trick and slowly increase it upwards. Lets see what happens.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if u want your sexlife to not suffer, your test needs to be higher than the eq... so if your taking 300... then youll want to hit 500mg of test... 250mg a week is a waste of gear

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    if u want your sexlife to not suffer, your test needs to be higher than the eq... so if your taking 300... then youll want to hit 500mg of test... 250mg a week is a waste of gear
    hmm NOW.

So should it be over or under.

Anymore input to this?

more test than eq

Since I want to ad LBM adding test will make me ad water weight. Something I want to kinda avoid. Any advice?

use prop, 100mg ED

Ok DecadBal will take your advice bro

Deca , I could be wrong and have been before, so I am ok with it. But I don't know that with EQ he really needs his test to be higher than it, it is supressive to the HPTA but not nearly so much as Deca/fina or other drugs famous for shutting down the dick, also, if he does react poorly to test I was recommending a dose slightly larger than what one would get for TRT from a Dr, this should go a long way towards just keeping him feeling normal during his cycle. I should say I always advocate using Test at at least 500 mg/wk, but if for some reason one can't tolerate this much then they should at least replace what they should normally have.IMO

use prop, 100mg ED
    How about EOD dose wise?

Will supertest 250 be helpful as well?

well either way, 250mg of test a week is way to low, eq does suppress you and there isnt alot of threads on any boards about how you should take it at a higher dose than test. alot of bad info been giving out around here ive noticed today.. you guys need to read the stickys.. theya re there so you dont take more eq, deca , fina.. than you do test.. the explanations are there as well. you wont find one person on here who isnt a noob, or has alot of respect from the older guys here who will agree with you about takin test that low. im not knocking you, just tryin to keep this guy from wasting his product.

Its weird but super Test 250 normaly dosent mess me up at all, Its Test E.
    Now my source here in Guatemala tells me that I dont need TEST, that I will just bloat and that I should only do a 6 week cycle adding Clomid during the period I am doing this stack.

just tryin to keep this guy from wasting his product.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks bro
    Its peolple like you that make a change. Thats why I love this board

so is it ok to use supertest 250??

it will cause bloat.. which your tryin to avoid.. id stick with prop bc it doesnt bloat, but its painful

I think I will try to this Test E Once more to see how it goes. Can I mix in Test E toghether with the EQ and Masteron all in one shot?

I think I will try to this Test E Once more to see how it goes. Can I mix in Test E toghether with the EQ and Masteron all in one shot?

Yes!

Ok sounds like money.. we will see how this works out. Going to juice now.

After these messages well be right BACK
    Last edited by BigPimpin76; 10-07-2005 at 05:39 PM.

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    Decadbal, I've read that structurally Eq and Deca are very similar. Would this also apply to deca @ 450mgs/ week?

Actually, deca and EQ are not similar.

J_Bishop is offline New Member
    Im doing a cycle consisting of 300 mg Masteron weekly and EQ of 300 mg weekly as well. My question to this is if I have to ad test to this cycle.
    I simply want to gain lean body mass.
    Stacking Masteron? Well, I’d say that your best bet is with test, of course…but really, due to Masteron’s reasonable binding to the Androgen Receptors and its high androgenic properties, almost any cutting drug (Tren , Anavar , etc…) could be included in a cycle with it for an efficient stack. I have a feeling that due to Stanozolol ’s (Winstrol ) non-AR mediated effects, and it’s ability to reduce SHBG, a stack including both of these drugs would be very synergistic. However, don’t forget the Testosterone , as Masteron will reduce your own natural testosterone levels (9)…and since you are going to have to inject Masteron Every Other Day at least (100mgs EOD is the lowest dose of this stuff I’d consider using), you might as well stack it with Testosterone Propionate , and possibly injectable Winstrol (and/or maybe Tren Acetate…if you’re inclined to use a lot of compounds in the same cycle…and I know I am…). Eq is another popular choice to stack with Masteron.

I’d say that optimum effects of this stuff are found with 4-500mgs/week (based on conversations I've had with people who have used Masteron, as well as my own results). I happen to have a friend who has gone up to 600mgs/week with Masteron and didn’t feel that it provided significantly better results than 400-500mgs per week. I think, for maximum cost effectiveness, 400mgs per week is ideal. It’s also important to remember to spread those shots out on an every other day basis, as the Masteron I’m talking about here is the Propionate version, and as such, requires more frequent dosing. Of course I know there is a version of Masteron with an enanthenate ester dosed at 200mg/ml being produced by a very good Underground Lab (I personally used the “alpha” version, as a sort of Human Guinea Pig almost a year ago)….but that’s not the version of Masteron I’m talking about in this profile. In addition, there is another form of Masteron out there: Drostanolone (base)…yeah, that’s right…Masteron without an ester. It’s called Dromostan and it’s made by the Xelox Company. I’ve never tried this version, and don’t know anyone who has, but it’s my suspicion that it would be a very potent product, but would need to be injected every day.

said by hooker

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164394

Well, just got back from juicing. I did use my test E. I shot 100 mg Test E mixed with 100 mg Masteron in one and then 100 mg EQ in and 100mg test E in the other.
    Lets see how this experiment works

Slick, keep us posted-how many injects per week?

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    Actually, deca and EQ are not similar.
    I don't know how to hyper link but according to Swolecat they are.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=198372

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    EQ and Deca are close, Deca always made me depressed and I lost my willy while on it, EQ never did that to me and I had better gains. In my eyes test should always be in a cycle but what do I know? ;-)

ok now that you guys helped me align this cycle. I need some advice on how long this cycle could be ran for. Should I also use clomid and Nolva during this cycle or only for PCT.
    And how my doses on PCT should be.

Thanks and sorry for the questions but this is te only site that provides awesome help

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Since I want to ad LBM adding test will make me ad water weight. Something I want to kinda avoid. Any advice?
    you could use some nolva and ldex to keep the bloat down.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok now that you guys helped me align this cycle. I need some advice on how long this cycle could be ran for. Should I also use clomid and Nolva during this cycle or only for PCT.
    And how my doses on PCT should be.

Thanks and sorry for the questions but this is te only site that provides awesome help
    eq should be ran for a minimum of 12 weeks. 8-10 weeks for masteron , depending if you've got enth or prop. test needs to be ran at least a week longer then eq and 100mg higher also. I would also recommend looking into front end loading your cycle with some prop.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    eq should be ran for a minimum of 12 weeks. 8-10 weeks for masteron , depending if you've got enth or prop. test needs to be ran at least a week longer then eq and 100mg higher also. I would also recommend looking into front end loading your cycle with some prop.
    What do you mean by front end loading my cycle with prop?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    you could use some nolva and ldex to keep the bloat down.
    Can I use Nolva only to keep bloat down as well

Quote Originally Posted by brolicscholar
    I don't know how to hyper link but according to Swolecat they are.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=198372
    Well Brolic, even SC is gonna miss one from time to time, Eq is structurally more similar to Test than deca and since deca is a nor 19 steroid is signigicantly different than EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooker's Profile
    It’s not very common to compare Eq to testosterone, however…a far more common comparison is between Eq and Deca. I suspect this is because when Dan Duchaine introduced this compound to the steroid using community, he made an immediate comparison to Deca, speculating that it would act similarly to Deca but like a much stronger version of it. Eq doesn’t actually act much like deca at all; Deca is actually a progestin and a 19-nor derived steroid whereas Eq is more closely related to testosterone (being only one double bond different). Duchaine later rescinded his original statement on Eq and said that it was disappointing as a mass builder when compared with deca, but a far better drug than for both strength gains and vascularity. Unfortunately, the myth that Eq’s action is similar to Deca’s has persisted for nearly 2 decades after he revised his opinion

Can I use Nolva only to keep bloat down as well
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information