kickin it up is offline New Member

does prop need to be shot ed or eod??

does prop really need to be shot every other day!! I was planning on doing it twice a week at 200mg per shot, is this not effective? also doing 400mg deca weekly, exactly what is pct, i know it is a post treatment, but would like to know more, how long should i do the deca and prop stack

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    ED is better although it can be shot either. Less sides and blood levels more stable. Less hair will fall out

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kickin it up
    does prop really need to be shot every other day!! I was planning on doing it twice a week at 200mg per shot, is this not effective? also doing 400mg deca weekly, exactly what is pct, i know it is a post treatment, but would like to know more, how long should i do the deca and prop stack
    No that wouldn't be effective. EOD is the minimum I would go with Prop. If your looking for less injection run Cyp or Enan.

Now it sounds like you haven't really put a lot of effort into this cycle because you question are very basic ones.

Before we can help what is your cycle history and age?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop has a half life of 3 days. which means that 3 days after your prop shot you will have half the amount of prop you initally injected. Making your blood levels go up and down and up and down and...well, you get my point. Make sure you're doing the test at 100mg higher then the deca to avoid deca dick. If you don't know what PCT is you shouldn't be getting ready to do a cycle. If you don't know how to resore your natural test, how do you plan on keeping your gains? Run the prop for 14 weeks and the deca for 10.

ward065 is offline Member
    3.5 injections per week (EOD) seems to be quite effective for me. 150mg / 1.5cc each time. Twice per week, it will leave your system pretty quickly...

prop eod, more help please

thanks guys, you are partially right, i need more thought in this, i have a mentor that suggested prop and deca as a stack, it is not my first cycle, but i am a novice, i am 5 foot 8 220lbs 20% bf, doing extra cardio to try to get bf lower. I know that i am going to do a 12-14 week cycle and do test 2 weeks longer than deca, and i am going to do a pct, but haven't got that game plan completely yet, my mentor is out of town and he will guide me, just wanted to find out my own info. My mentor/supplier is in awesome shape and is a veteran. here is what iam thinking..

shoot saturday morning, monday morning and wednesday night

total of 500mg prop and 400 deca per week, on the last two weeks(weeks 12-14) stop deca and test prop only, sound ok?

thanks guys, you are partially right, i need more thought in this, i have a mentor that suggested prop and deca as a stack, it is not my first cycle, but i am a novice, i am 5 foot 8 220lbs 20% bf, doing extra cardio to try to get bf lower. I know that i am going to do a 12-14 week cycle and do test 2 weeks longer than deca, and i am going to do a pct, but haven't got that game plan completely yet, my mentor is out of town and he will guide me, just wanted to find out my own info. My mentor/supplier is in awesome shape and is a veteran. here is what iam thinking..

total of 500mg prop and 400 deca per week, on the last two weeks(weeks 12-14) stop deca and test prop only, sound ok?
    INjecting EOD your days will change so you can't just inject on the days you mentioned....... you need to inject the prop EOD.

Deca will stay active for 21 days after the last injection so you will need to run the prop for at least that long so that the deca clears before starting PCT.

I don't like it still. It's eod untill you skip a shot on friday. eventhough you shot on wednesday night, 2 days go by before your next shot. Go with EOD, 150mg. You can begin PCT 21 days after your last deca shot, and 3 days after your last prop shot.

thanks mud man, can you tell me what the amount should be every other day, and should i do the deca at the same time, or just do that once a week?
    also should i do 20 mg daily of nolva? thank you very much, your advice is GREATLY appreciated and needed!!

Sounds like you have a good base to start on, but unfortunately your knowledge is a little limited, so I won't order you what to do, but please just do a little more research. Just keep asking questions like you did now and you'll learn the ropes in no time. My personal advice is to run the Prop alone or with another short acting drug like winny, anavar , or dubol. Take 25-50mg of prop every three days, no need to split it up. I've experimented with this and the gains were always the same. Meaning if I took One shot of enanthate 25omg on Monday, compared to 125mg on Monday and 125mg on Thursday. The results were still the same. So don't turn you precious ass into a dartboard. Feel free to ask more ?'s

thanks mud man, can you tell me what the amount should be every other day, and should i do the deca at the same time, or just do that once a week?
    also should i do 20 mg daily of nolva? thank you very much, your advice is GREATLY appreciated and needed!!
    You can inject the Deca 2x a week........ ex. Mon and Thur.

For the Prop you will be injecting 4x a week so you could inject 125mg EOD.

Yes you should at minimum run 20mg of Nolva and 200mg of Vitamin B6. Better would be .5mg of Letro ED and 200mg of B6 ED.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Take 25-50mg of prop every three days, no need to split it up.
    Ironically,it's YOU that needs to research further before giving advice.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information