FutureMonster is offline Junior Member

Is It True The More You Take The More You Gain?

Ive been told by some people the more you take the more you gain and Ive been told by other people this is simply not true. Im about to start taking some test e and I was wondering what would be the difference in gains between me taking 500 mgs twice a week for 10 weeks and taking 750 mgs twice a week for 10 weeks. Would there be a difference at all or would it just be a waist of money?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMonster
    Ive been told by some people the more you take the more you gain and Ive been told by other people this is simply not true. Im about to start taking some test e and I was wondering what would be the difference in gains between me taking 500 mgs twice a week for 10 weeks and taking 750 mgs twice a week for 10 weeks. Would there be a difference at all or would it just be a waist of money?
    What's your cycle history, age, weight, height?

Sure if you run more then you could gain more but also the more you take the greater the sides could be.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet will make you gain more. If your calories aren't sufficient then you simply won't grow. No fuel for the fire, ya know?

musclehead1 is offline Member
    ever heard of diminishing returns

Okay, yes you will gain more, but it would be more water fat and most of it will be lost post cycle. Also the more you take the more you suppress your HPTA and the harder it becomes to retain most of your gains. Start out with the basic dosages if you are a AAS virgin.

For Test E, take 200-250mg once a week for 8-10 weeks. You will get better results from smaller dosages (this is purely based on opinion.) I'd rather gain 15lbs. and keep 6-8 at the end of the cycle then gain 25lbs. and keep 4-5lbs. I can personally tell you that I have always had better PERMANENT GAINS (which probably matters most) with smaller dosages comperd to large dosages which do pump you up with strength and water weight.

Feel free to ask more ?'s. Nice to meet you.

And TheMudMan, That's a nice f*cking back you got in the pic, keep up the good work.

Im 5'8 180 and Ive done 1 cycle of test e at 250 mg a week for 8 weeks with dbol 50 mg a day 6 weeks(and yes I know dbol for 6 weeks is to long) I put on about 20 pounds on that cycle

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    [QUOTE=inspector_injector]Okay, yes you will gain more, but it would be more water fat and most of it will be lost post cycle. Also the more you take the more you suppress your HPTA and the harder it becomes to retain most of your gains. [QUOTE]

That is nonsense!

~Pinnacle~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 5'8 180 and Ive done 1 cycle of test e at 250 mg a week for 8 weeks with dbol 50 mg a day 6 weeks(and yes I know dbol for 6 weeks is to long) I put on about 20 pounds on that cycle
    Umm yeah, you really do not need to take 1000mg of test. You'll grow fine on 500mg weekly.

thanks for all of the help bros...by the way should on stay on the test e for 10 or 12 weeks? Im gonna be taking test e for 10 or 12 weeks along with dbol 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks. Is this a solid cycle?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    thanks for all of the help bros...by the way should on stay on the test e for 10 or 12 weeks? Im gonna be taking test e for 10 or 12 weeks along with dbol 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks. Is this a solid cycle?
    10-12 weeks is up to you...it's a simple cycle that will yield nice results.

~Pinnacle~

The more you take, the more you grow.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

yeah take it from the 2gm+ a week VET!! he should know!!!

I was around 225lbs at 5'7" when I took 4g a week. At 4g/week I grew more than when I did 3g/week, but not 33% faster...the gains were more, but the percentage extra I was using at that point didn't give me proportionate gains to the amount I was using compared to 1, 2, or 3 grams/week.

I was around 225lbs at 5'7" when I took 4g a week. At 4g/week I grew more than when I did 3g/week, but not 33% faster...the gains were more, but the percentage extra I was using at that point didn't give me proportionate gains to the amount I was using compared to 1, 2, or 3 grams/week.
    Were the sides more severe or did new sides arise with the increase in dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Were the sides more severe or did new sides arise with the increase in dosages?
    I was on 2g/week of test and an equal amount of Deca . I was pretty bad, cardio wise and in terms of getting back and shin pumps when I ran even short distances.

The worst sides were psychological. Just wasn't "right"...

I was on 2g/week of test and an equal amount of Deca . I was pretty bad, cardio wise and in terms of getting back and shin pumps when I ran even short distances.

The worst sides were psychological. Just wasn't "right"...
    I hear this a lot from guys that either run high dosages of deca or run it for long periods.

thunderin is offline Member
    It's true. If not, Ronnie would be running 500mg of test per week .

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    I cant wait to start my cycle with 1 g test!

Thread Information