Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249

    Mr. O less than 24 hrs AWAY!!!

    Biggest Day of the Year in Bodybuilding is upon us!!!

    Ronnie's Reign will continue and the greatest inspiration for all of us will take home his 8th crown!!

    Should be an unbelievable night, I would suggest to anyone that can catch it on PPV to do so...

    Live Sat. Oct 15th...

    or if you're cheap download it off the net in a few days

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    For those that want to watch the expo..here's the info.....

    We will be streaming a FREE live broadcast from the Olympia expo direct to your computer! We will be interviewing the top pros, the hottest fitness girls, and many other big names in the industry and giving you a taste of what it is like to be at the Olympia. Watch it live on Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15th! Full info: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pr11.htm

  3. #3
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    Nice!

  4. #4
    Bulldog743's Avatar
    Bulldog743 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    Biggest Day of the Year in Bodybuilding is upon us!!!

    Ronnie's Reign will continue and the greatest inspiration for all of us will take home his 8th crown!!

    Should be an unbelievable night, I would suggest to anyone that can catch it on PPV to do so...

    Live Sat. Oct 15th...

    or if you're cheap download it off the net in a few days
    I think the ARNOLD is a better show....

  5. #5
    Tedbear981's Avatar
    Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    742
    lets see if ronnie lost the roid gut as per the new regs....

  6. #6
    Darkness's Avatar
    Darkness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Charlotte in a cage
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    lets see if ronnie lost the roid gut as per the new regs....
    Probably not.

  7. #7
    Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249
    You are only being judged while you are posing... he has NEVER had a gut during a pose, so get off the hater-bandwagon and watch the show. Ronnie deserves to win!!!

    They all have guts and they all use roids... who cares? ITS PRO BB!!!

    TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait

  8. #8
    Adam.S's Avatar
    Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    202
    Lee Priest will win

  9. #9
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    am i the only one pulling for jay cutler?? nothing against ronnie.

  10. #10
    harleyman's Avatar
    harleyman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    221
    i tried to find it on ppv for tonight not listed 10;00 eastern time.

  11. #11
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,633
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyman
    i tried to find it on ppv for tonight not listed 10;00 eastern time.
    http://www.indemand.com/moviesandeve...2&prodId=35367

  12. #12
    sf77777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    38
    does DirectTV plan on carrying it ppv?

  13. #13
    stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    southern usa
    Posts
    409
    jay cutler

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Cutler won?

    ~SC~

  15. #15
    harleyman's Avatar
    harleyman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    221
    we have direct tv and it dosent show it on there

  16. #16
    vein-x's Avatar
    vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    You are only being judged while you are posing... he has NEVER had a gut during a pose, so get off the hater-bandwagon and watch the show. Ronnie deserves to win!!!

    They all have guts and they all use roids... who cares? ITS PRO BB!!!

    TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait
    Amen. They all have a little distention to some degree. If you're one of the few "Anti-Ronnie 200%-Pro-Cutler" people, check out Jay's sides, they stick out a little, so he just MIGHT be using a little GH.

    Anyway...

    Hell yeah, I'm psyched for the show!! All ready to order it 10:00 PM EST on channel 801 (for me at least) on In-Demand PPV! As for Ronnie and Jay's status, let me give you all the proof you need that Ronnie has this one, without a doubt, and Jay in 2nd yet again. Take a look:

    Wating before the conference:
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4344/bigron10sk.jpg

    Jay's covering it all up. Is he hiding something good, or is something wrong?
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6171/jaycover2uj.jpg

    Proof Ronnie is dryer and more cut than EVER. He's enormous, and this year.... he's undeniably aesthetically pleasing...
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6426/ronnie57ai.jpg

    This is the KO pic!! Ronnie has Jay blown away this year, HANDS DOWN!!
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4...eandjay4wa.jpg

    And finally, even more proof that Ronnie is more prepared. He's dryer than hell, cut & THINNER and symmetrical. This picture should prove that he's done what was needed and shredded himself up. Jay is in REAL trouble...
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7...ycutron6zt.jpg

    All we can do is wait it out, but speculation is open until then. 10.5 hours left guys... who will come out on top?
    Last edited by vein-x; 10-15-2005 at 10:24 AM.

  17. #17
    Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249
    Its not over...

    so no Jay Cutler didn't win (and he wont win)

    Finals are tonight... Followed by a Challenge-Round for good ol' CA$H!!!

    By the way, Lee Priest pulled out because hes a crybaby so he can't, won't and shouldn't have won anyway. (complaint about contract)

    Pre-game 9:30pm EST

    Big Show 10:30 pm EST

    PAY PER VIEW!!!

  18. #18
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Amen. They all have a little distention to some degree. If you're one of the few "Anti-Ronnie 200%-Pro-Cutler" people, check out Jay's sides, they stick out a little, so he just MIGHT be using a little GH.

    Anyway...

    Hell yeah, I'm psyched for the show!! All ready to order it 10:00 PM EST on channel 801 (for me at least) on In-Demand PPV! As for Ronnie and Jay's status, let me give you all the proof you need that Ronnie has this one, without a doubt, and Jay in 2nd yet again. Take a look:

    Wating before the conference:
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4344/bigron10sk.jpg

    Jay's covering it all up. Is he hiding something good, or is something wrong?
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6171/jaycover2uj.jpg

    Proof Ronnie is dryer and more cut than EVER. He's enormous, and this year.... he's undeniably aesthetically pleasing...
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6426/ronnie57ai.jpg

    This is the KO pic!! Ronnie has Jay blown away this year, HANDS DOWN!!
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4...eandjay4wa.jpg

    And finally, even more proof that Ronnie is more prepared. He's dryer than hell, cut & THINNER and symmetrical. This picture should prove that he's done what was needed and shredded himself up. Jay is in REAL trouble...
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7...ycutron6zt.jpg

    All we can do is wait it out, but speculation is open until then. 10.5 hours left guys... who will come out on top?


    What is wrong with you bro? How can you judge how they look when..... THEY ALL HAVE CLOTHES ON!!!! Give me a break, your post is useless. I still have faith in Jay.

  19. #19
    vein-x's Avatar
    vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    What is wrong with you bro? How can you judge how they look when..... THEY ALL HAVE CLOTHES ON!!!! Give me a break, your post is useless. I still have faith in Jay.
    I'm glad you feel my post is useless when I spent 10 minutes preparing those pictures for you guys to see, thanks bro.

    As for the contest...

    Yeah, they have clothes on, but you can see the varying degrees of conditioning with or without clothes on. They're all huge and normally wear revealing clothes because of their size, which is where I can legally (this is the US) make my own judgement. I know I'm not alone in thinking Ronnie has this, but since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I honor your thoughts as much as anyone else's.

  20. #20
    harleyman's Avatar
    harleyman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    221
    you never know whats going to happen this year all polotics as usuall if chris is in good shape he could have a chance never know.

  21. #21
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    No gut? No cutler or coleman.

  22. #22
    Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I'm glad you feel my post is useless when I spent 10 minutes preparing those pictures for you guys to see, thanks bro.

    As for the contest...

    Yeah, they have clothes on, but you can see the varying degrees of conditioning with or without clothes on. They're all huge and normally wear revealing clothes because of their size, which is where I can legally (this is the US) make my own judgement. I know I'm not alone in thinking Ronnie has this, but since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I honor your thoughts as much as anyone else's.
    I appreciated the pics!!

    Ronnie is TOO much in street clothes or in posing trunks, I bet jay wishes he could wear his oversized shirt on stage when standing next to big ron!!

    MAN RONNIE LOOKS HARD/DRY!!!

    Lights-Out tonight!!!

  23. #23
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,633
    ronnie is looking huge if those poics are recent.

  24. #24
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    For those that want to watch the expo..here's the info.....

    We will be streaming a FREE live broadcast from the Olympia expo direct to your computer! We will be interviewing the top pros, the hottest fitness girls, and many other big names in the industry and giving you a taste of what it is like to be at the Olympia. Watch it live on Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15th! Full info: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pr11.htm
    Thanks for the hookup pinnacle.

  25. #25
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    colman looked crazy as he lways does,

  26. #26
    Tedbear981's Avatar
    Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    You are only being judged while you are posing... he has NEVER had a gut during a pose, so get off the hater-bandwagon and watch the show. Ronnie deserves to win!!!

    They all have guts and they all use roids... who cares? ITS PRO BB!!!

    TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait
    Wasnt hatin bro chill out.... I am huge coleman and cutler fan..just wondering becuse of the new regs if he will come in more tapered as per the new regs. Roid gut was just the term I used! :aaok****t

    And I really dont think Coleman is beatable would like to see Jay get one though...also rumor is Guther is massive and dry this year...Cant wait!!!!

  27. #27
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x

    And finally, even more proof that Ronnie is more prepared. He's dryer than hell, cut & THINNER and symmetrical. This picture should prove that he's done what was needed and shredded himself up. Jay is in REAL trouble...
    http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7...ycutron6zt.jpg

    All we can do is wait it out, but speculation is open until then. 10.5 hours left guys... who will come out on top?
    how can u tell he is dryer, cut , and symetrical from a pic of him blowing a bubble???????

  28. #28
    vein-x's Avatar
    vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    how can u tell he is dryer, cut , and symetrical from a pic of him blowing a bubble???????
    Heh, I was actually expecting someone to ask this question after I went back through and noticed it.

    I picked that picture because you can see he no longer has the EXTREME bloat in his face. If you look in that summer issue of FLEX where they have the "Virtual Posedown" with Ronnie and Frank Zane in it, look at the 2003 bloated-to-hell Ronnie! He actually looks like he's got stuff in his cheeks..

    Now I realize your faces gets thinner when you blow out like that into a bubble, I'm not trying any trick photography. What you have to realize though, is he's not nearly as bloated, and that's what I was getting at. He actually has that "paper-thin skin" look going for him now that he's backed off the GH.

    He's the BIGGEST (hands down!) guy on stage tonight, not heaviest (that goes to Fedorov), so why would he need to keep abusing the GH when he's already won that battle!? He's backed off the GH and let his intestines shrink back down, and is going to look amazing tonight!

    Only 3 hours left guys....

  29. #29
    Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    I appreciated the pics!!

    Ronnie is TOO much in street clothes or in posing trunks, I bet jay wishes he could wear his oversized shirt on stage when standing next to big ron!!

    MAN RONNIE LOOKS HARD/DRY!!!

    Lights-Out tonight!!!

    Damn taking this a little too serious, don't ya think.....

  30. #30
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    In the first pick that vein-x posted ronnie looks like he has synthol biceps. How much of that stuff do the pros really use now? That takes away from it IMO.

  31. #31
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Watch out for Federov. You heard it from muah first.
    Last edited by Smak; 10-15-2005 at 06:27 PM.

  32. #32
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Thanks for the hookup pinnacle.
    I'm glad someone enjoyed it!!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  33. #33
    Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Watch out for Federov. You heard it from muah first.
    He finished outside the Top 15... and deservingly so...

    He looked horrible, non existant lower pec, and extremely flat chest altogether. hopefully he can get over the injuries and be a threat in 4 or 5 yrs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •