IronCy is offline Senior Member

Smile Monday's the Big Day---It Has Begun!!

36 hours away from my first step on the dark side!!! Im so excited that I just pre-loaded my first inject T200 and Deca ...now I will just sit and stare at the syringe until monday morning. Just thought that I would post. Any last advice?
    -Cy

--btw, for those of you who have done T200 and Deca together, do they stay clear in color when mixed?
    --God I hope I dont puss out when it comes needle time!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by IronCy; 05-06-2002 at 09:24 AM.

gonna go mon and thur for injection days...at least that is what I had planned

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey Iron, I think mine stay clear. I don't leave them in the syringe long though. Out of the bottle and then in the ass! lol. Anyway, I know when I'm thumping all the bubbles out it is and stays clear. Hope this is what you were asking.

sk is right about the shot bro. I HATE needles - until a little over a week ago. Now I kind of look forward to Sundays and Wednesdays!!?? Hard to explain, but I know that the sooner it goes in the sooner things fill out. Good Luck to you bro! Let us know how it goes.

peace,

ttgb

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    good luck brother,
    and an early welcome to the dark side .............

peace bb79

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Why wait till Monday?? You could have started your second shot by then? I would have started it as soon as I got my gear? No need to wait dude!

just gonna keep to a strict schedule...been planning this for a while!
    -Cy

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    no matter what day you start you test levels are gonna be the same. It's not like you get a higher test level by injectin on mondays.

i didnt say anything about higher test levels...mon and thurs are the days that I have the extra time to inject and they also allow me to spread out my injections evenly. Is it me or are u bustin my ballz?
    -Cy

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    Lol, I like your dedication and good luck, stick with Mon and Thursday.
    After a couple of shots you will get used to it like every one sid, it will be like drinking water

keep us posted

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    you should stick to a # of day rotation, not a day of the week rotation. It makes more sense if you want to keep blood levels more stable. the 7-day week is kind of an arbitrary measurement that we adhere to. Shoot every 3 days.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    sk says the truth. i used to hate the needles til i started then u can wait do stick yourself. its krazy how shit is

Well,
    Its Monday morning, Im at work, the ass is a little sore, not much. The injection went well...i think...not sure. It was a lot less painless than what I thought it was...like a hot knife through some butter! I think I hit the muscle b/c the pinch got a little stronger once I was all the way in....is this right? Well, I will keep ya posted!
    -Cy

The day after, soreness has subdued tremendously, right glute still a little tender, but not near as sore as yesterday. Maybe a tad of inflamation in the muscle, hopefully it will settle down in the next day or two. Had a good workout last night...pushed myself a little harder, gotta keep that going. We shall see!
    -Cy

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    keep us posted bro!

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I am glad to hear so many say they love sticking themselves. I have to wait until June 1 to get the right time off. I just said to my friends this weekend that " I can't wait to jam 3cc's into myself". Their only response was " You have problems". Non users just don't understand the rush, I really feel pity for them to not experience it.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Jrob,

That is why I never discuss AS with any of my friends. They don't understand, any gains they see will be attributed to the juice and not your hard work and dedication. And if you EVER get sick in the near or distant future they will wonder if it is the juice. I told some friends of mine when I did my first cycle 14 year ago and I still hear shit sometimes. (I do keep my friends a long time tho ! )

Thread Information