kickin it up is offline New Member

slin pins for prop?

I am a beginner here, not a first timer but definately a novice, just so everyone knows, I try to do research before I ask a question so that some of the seasoned veterans here who are trying to help out the beginner(like me) are not asked the same questions over and over. In my research of deca and prop which is what im cycling right now(prop eod and deca twice per week, which totals 500mg prop and 400mg deca per week) I have read that people are putting the prop all over the place which is cool because that will save my ass from being a dart board, people are saying they are using slin pins for the prop( i know how to load them..did it for winny before) is this a good idea? Never tried oil through slins before and also where is the best place to shoot delts? front, side, rear?? also is prop and deca better in the ass or legs as opposed to the smaller muscles, or does it not matter, because I was told that oil injections like test, deca etc. etc. are better in legs and ass, thanks guys, appreciated as always!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..Nope....Oil-based hormones are too thick...IF it's made right, test suspension will go through a slin pin....
    ..I wouldn't use less than a 25ga. for oil-based medicine....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

kickin it up is offline New Member
    didn't think it would be good for prop and deca in slins..that being said, the 25 g 1 inchers are ok for delts , tris and bis? and still wondering if ass and legs are the better spot?

Darkness is offline Member
    I dont think I can even suck any oil out of the vial with a 25g pin!!! I normally use an 18g to draw and 22-23g to shoot.

As far as the injection spot for delts, try front and lateral heads. I like front.

Later

bigger is offline Senior Member
    the slin pin dosent go deep egnuff in the muscles, use a 29 to draw and 25g to inject

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    the slin pin dosent go deep egnuff in the muscles, use a 29 to draw and 25g to inject

..oil based won't draw through a 29...I suggest drawing with a 20 ga....for injection I prefer 23ga. x 1", although I occasionally use 25ga. x 1".....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    ops sorry ment 20g ...lol 29 thats like a herion pin ...lol

Unoid is offline Member
    deca won't shoot through anything smaller than 27G
    Prop WILL shoot through 30G

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I knew Unoid would have to weigh in on this, guy loves them slin pins. I myself am just getting rid of my last 23g and moving up to 25g as that seems to be the most common size pref.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    deca won't shoot through anything smaller than 27G
    Prop WILL shoot through 30G
    ..what's your carrier?...I've used every oil under the sun and it's a PITA...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Never did the 23g thing. 25g does me just fine, although I don't draw out of the vial with that size. I use an 18g or 20g to draw out of the vial. 25g x 1" is what I use.

Thread Information