bigman1 is offline New Member

Wife is complaing, please help

Ok I got a question I hope someone can answer. My wife is now bitching about the use of the needles she does not mind me using just wants me to watch using so many needles due to scar tissue. I agree it is getting old so I was wondering what would be a good oral stack only, I know you should use test in all cycles but is there anything that would work well for a nice stack? I guess I coukd use one shot a week if need be but please help me on a oral kick ass stack if there is such a thing.

I'm 6'2 270lbs not sure of BF and do not care much since I powerlift, don't need to show abs just need to have strong abs :-) I have been usimng off and on mor on then off for at least 6 years. Thansk for any help

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No such thing honestly.

~SC~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run long acting esters and you will be doing 2 to 3 injections a week........... That's not many.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Rotate injection sites.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    ya rotate all the injection spots
    www.spotinjections.com even though im sure u already know of it
    its fun to try them all

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Or just tell her you'r not juicing and keep on juicing, that's not the most honest thing to do but it's one option.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been married twice and they both complained about one thing or the other. I eventually concluded that's just what they do. Makes them feel like they are important or some nonsense like that. I just agreed with them and then went ahead and did what I wanted to anyway. Perhaps that is why I'm single.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Just don't inject around her. Put the used syringe in your pocket on the way to the gym and throw it in the garbage somewhere else. Out of site, out of mind. I get the same crap from my gf. I have to hide the shit from her.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I've been married twice and they both complained about one thing or the other. I eventually concluded that's just what they do. Makes them feel like they are important or some nonsense like that. I just agreed with them and then went ahead and did what I wanted to anyway. Perhaps that is why I'm single.
    I know exactly how you feel about chics and what goes thru their minds.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    divore her, you always have us!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go with long esters if you could. If not and you want to continue juicing, tell her you stopped and keep on keeping on, if it's that important to ya. I will say that a lot of women love to have something to bitch about and if you're being an asshole they're going to try to blame it on the juice...I've seen it first hand.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Or just tell her you'r not juicing and keep on juicing, that's not the most honest thing to do but it's one option.
    lol that s a old goody...for me that didnt work... lol

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this is not a marriage forum but she is your wife and if you love her you will listen to her. I am not saying you need to Stop but maybe gather a bunch of information about this and show her that if you are only taking 2-3 shots per week and rotating the locations there will not be an issue.. Maybe she is just being concerned and being a loving wife.

Because as ~SC said you are not going to be able to replace IM with Oral and even at that you will mess up your liver and which is worse some scar tissue or not liver?

okay let the flames begin..

Oldman

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    divore her, you always have us!

LOL - nice

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Just don't inject around her. Put the used syringe in your pocket on the way to the gym and throw it in the garbage somewhere else. Out of site, out of mind. I get the same crap from my gf. I have to hide the shit from her.
    please be responsible about your used sharps....dispose properly

sf77777 is offline New Member
    How do you dispose properly? Is placing the safety cap back on and throwing in the trash good enough?
    Last edited by sf77777; 10-15-2005 at 08:40 AM.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sf77777
    How do you dispose properly? Is placing the safety cap back on and throwing in the trash good enough?
    not good enough...better then just throwing it out on the street i guess. getting a sharps container and when full, bring to a hospital or ambulance is the best way. or use an empty weight gain powder jug( heavy duty plastic) when full, spray in some foam insulation, then screw top on and tape up, then throw out in trash. hope this helps and good luck

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I'm sorry, and don't mean to be rude so don't take this the wrong way, but most of my powerlifter buds are, to be honest great big fat guys, most not all. And you yourself said you don't care about bf levels, how can a little scar bother her so much, but being overweight is not a concern. I think she has underlying issues with you using gear, not just needles IMO. And seriously, I'm not saying you are a great big fattie, it just happens that powerlifters don't worry about weight as much as BB's.

Thread Information