Thread: test or not

bunktown is offline Junior Member

test or not

i am still deciding if i should add test to my cycle of eq and winny. if i had it though it will be very low in dose around 300 mg a week. what test would yall recommend that is fairly inexpensive, least amount of sides, best ability to keep gains. aslo it would have to be gotten in mexico. i really dont think i will need armidex with this low of doses but i could be wrong. instead i was plannin to run provviron ed of my cycle to keep estrogen down and prevent gyno is this a good idea or not. thanks for any advise.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    With that cycle I would look into t-50 propionate . If you don't mind everyday injections. If so...Quality Vet has an awsome deal on 50ml of 200mg enanthate .

Lush is offline Associate Member
    bunk,

I'm a curious on this one too. I was planning on just eq&winny for my next cycle.
    I'm thinking that just a token amount of test will be needed- since your natural production will be shut down.
    300/week of test will still give some bloat I think. i hear the body makes like 70mg/week- so I'm thinking like maybe 250mg of test every 10 days. maybe every 2 weeks even.

what do you other bro's think though...?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    bump

I'm still curious if test is needed at all.

Thread Information