Thread: Endomorphs!!!

dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Endomorphs!!!

To all those Endomorphs out there.....
    I'd like to hear from those endomorphs out there who run higher does of test in their cycles and what they do to keep the estrogenic sides off. Is 1mg EOD arimidex enough or do you guys throw in Nolva through the whole cycle as well. Also any good reccomendations of great gear for Endomorphs. Kind of a double edged sword, I dont want to make the test useless by running so many anti-e's and having no estrogen but I also dont want any estrogen sides. hmmmmm....

No Endomorphs out there?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You would take 10mg of nolva and .25mg ldex ed throughout the cycle to keep estrogen sides to a minimum. As for the gear, deca , test, eq, tren , whatever. I don't think that gear was made based on body types. Training and dieting are what you need to worry about as far as AAS giving you results. All the gear in the world won't do shit unless you're consuming ample calories. Perhaps you should use the "search" button.

OH i know that, i'm more just curious as to the dose during cycle or arimidex and nolva for endo's, just because we are much more prone to estrogenic sides, mine seems to be waterweight mainly...... i know some ectos out there can get away with running very little (.25ed and no nolva) but i'm curious about other endo's and their anti-estrogen usage on test based cycles. Thanks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to run 30-40 mg of nolva. Thinking being an endo I would need to be more careful of gyno. Now however I have ran my last two cycles with no anti-e's just had them in my cabnets waiting. I had no problems at all and I was running 200mg of prop ed so thats some decent doses.

Thread Information