rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

start of 4th week strength increase and only 4lbs gained..help

Hi guys, most of you know my cycle but here it is again
    600mgEQ week 1-10
    600mg t200
    winny 50mg ed week 8-13
    .25 armidex ed
    I started my first shot for week 4 today and have noticed strength increase but have only gained about 4lbs, my diet is good,I eat about 200-250grams of protein a day. Has anyone done a similiar cycle such as mine if so please tell me your gains. Please tell me if this is normal cause its starting to bother me that I am not seeing size increase but maybe ill see something in week 5. thanx guys

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    patience...how many calories are you taking in? 200 g of protein is only 800 cals. what if you are dropping bf and gaining muscle...that means you are playing it perfect. what are u trying to accomplish with this cyc

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    you should really start kicking in around now bro...and considering your using arimidex , 4lbs is good since your keeping water off..good luck

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro

I'm week five of a the same cycle and way up in strength and size but only up about 8lb. however I did use D-bol 1-4 weeks
    I use a tape measure to check my results, Scales don't give you a good picture of your progress.

Good luck

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    patience...how many calories are you taking in? 200 g of protein is only 800 cals. what if you are dropping bf and gaining muscle...that means you are playing it perfect. what are u trying to accomplish with this cyc
    I want to add size but really want to cut up and know I cant do both so Im really wanting to cut up so thats why Im not eating 2x grams of protein times my weight. I like what it is doing but expected more size from it by now.thanx guys for replies , keep em coming

Thread Information