Thread: New to forum

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb New to forum

Hello everyone I'm new to the site and forum. Iron Horse said this is the best site for information. And from what I have read he is right. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 21yrs old (very hardgainer) I work during the day and go to school two nights a week. I am married and have a 4 year old daughter. Anyway, I have been lifting and stuffing my face with food for the past 6months with no results. Not sure what I need to take to get bigger. I currently take creatin, glutamin, ZMA, and lots of protein. But have no results. Any suggestions would be great. BTW I am about 6ft 160lbs.

Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats your calorie intake like. Also protein consumption,carb consumption? How many meals a day.
    By the way-Welcome

Calories are about 3000+ a day. I really don't keep track of carbs but I have been eating a lot of speghetti and other pastas. Protein - 150-200g a day. And I eat 2-3 large meals and snack all day. Thanks for the welcome.

I would up the protein to about 250-300g a day and double that on the carbs. If your metabolism is how Im figuring, stop all cardio if you havn't done so already and raise the calories gradually up to 4,000

I killed the cardio last week. I'm just worried about a huge gut. How can I avoid that? Is it imposible to keep that fat off while trying to bulk?

If your trying to bulk your gonna gain some fat. If it gets unbearable, then I suggest doing 3days 30min of fast paced walking.
    I'm going through the same thing right now. I'm bulking untill two weeks before summer to start cutting and the fat is adding up. But the gains and strength are unbelievable.
    Its kind of trial and error so if you see more fat coming in than muscle than cut your cals by 250 a day, and keep tweeking the diet until it starts worrking right

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Welcome dude. I would up the protein, like pheedo(sp) said and eat at least 5 x's aday. Up the calories. Just eat like a horse and you'll do fine. Check out the diet forum for more help. Good luck.

Should I forget about roids? First off I don't have a source. But I am looking. Too many scammers on the net to risk it. I just don't know how to do this and be safe. I'm not sure if they are right for me. I was thinking of a 12 week Deca cycle with Clomid at the end. It this the way to go for a beginer?

BTW, thanks for the prompt replies.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    If you're thinking of doing decca make sure to throw in some test. I would definitely do a lot of research b4 doing any roids. good luck

Thanks. Anyone else have advice?? No offense of coarse. Just want to get more knowledge.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    there are many posts about beginners cycles, type "beginners cycle" in the search window.. and read away.

12 weeks of deca with no form of test is sure to render your member lifeless....

Keep reading, then ask about specifics your unclear on

Thread Information