allmotorjay is offline New Member

Tren real or fake

Hey guys I'am a newbie here but really getting a lot of good info of this awesome board.To all members keep up the good work.My question is regarding this Trenbolon I have and have been taking for three weeks now.The gear is made by orbit labs and is labeled as Trenbolon 100.On the back of vial it says it is a Swedesh brand but I've been reading that orbit is an underground Canadian company.Any help would be greatly appreaciated.Oh and by the way how long does Tren usually take to kick in.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are taking tren by itself you will know it is real when you dick quits working.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    is the tren acetate or enanthate ??and i hope your usin some form of test with this?

allmotorjay is offline New Member
    the tren is acetate and yes I was definetly going to add test to this cycle.My concern is if it's real and how long before tren usually kicks in.I'am on my third week of this cycle using 500 mg a week.Just confused about orbit labs being underground Canadian but label says swedish on it.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    Bro, the orbit tren I have used it great. On the back of the vials I have used, it also says it is made in sweden.

Thread Information