sf77777 is offline New Member

HCG Timing Question

I've read much about HCG and have seen comments from useage of 250-500mg every 4 or 5 days during cycle (to prevent atrophy) to larger does for a week or 2 mid cycle (for longer cycles) to standard doses at end of cycle. What seems to be the general opinion? thx

I tend to run longer cycles so I personally like to run my HCG mid-cycle and then again before PCT.

I'm looking out for my second cycle in several months of testE (500mg/week) and deca (300mg/week) for 12 weeks. Would you suggest HCG mid and prior to PCT on a 12 week cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by sf77777
    I'm looking out for my second cycle in several months of testE (500mg/week) and deca (300mg/week) for 12 weeks. Would you suggest HCG mid and prior to PCT on a 12 week cycle?
    IMO not for a 12wk cycle....unless your prone to testicular atrophy. Any cycles that are 15+ wks(depending on whats cycled) should include HCG .....JMO.

That's a very good idea and I recommend it for almost every cycle. Especially deca or nandrolone only cycles. It helps to prevent atrophy half way through and I personally think it also helps to retain more gains. Just my opinion though.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I start mine like 01d'slayer said...250-500iu E3D beginning halfway through a long cycle...However I do know some guys that run it all the way through a long cycle and stop a week prior to PCT..

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    ....and I recommend it for almost every cycle. Especially deca or nandrolone only cycles.
    ..Personally,I wouldn't run any cycle without some form of test....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thx. Since my supply comes 10,000, that's plenty to do a small amount mid cycle too. I really didn't want to do extra injections every 4 or 5 days, but mid makes some sense.

I really didn't want to do extra injections every 4 or 5 days, but mid makes some sense.
    Just use a slin pin. Inject IM or Sub-q....you won't feel a thing.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...I usually go IM in the bis or tris...no pain at all...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Not a pain issue, but a secrecy issue. My wife doesn't know and fewer days to inject without her around is easier.

Not a pain issue, but a secrecy issue. My wife doesn't know and fewer days to inject without her around is easier.
    You should schedule your injections to fall on the days your mistress comes over, in that case...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You should schedule your injections to fall on the days your mistress comes over, in that case...
    lol!!

Thread Information